hongkongatron

2/16/19 GMod CN - Weighing In

After an even more incredibly successful community night last night (of 2/16/19), here's an inconsequential but somewhat informational thread about it.

Like I said, our turnout was massively successful with even more people than the last one (with a peak of ~23 people at once with around 30 different people that joined overall!); Thank you to everyone who attended!

Since I love creating problematic tasks to fulfill in the future, here's some vague info about one of the next community nights:

-One of the near future CN's will be Minecraft

-The gamemode for this will be either Race to the Wool, or as @Bonk suggested (thanks), us splitting into two teams in a random survival world and trying to get all 16 colors of wool in order first.

-One of the other things I want to do for a future CN is a custom xG Golf-It night.

-This would involve our own members creating maps beforehand for us to play during the community night; could be a fun way to show off skill (or lack thereof).

tl;dr - the GMod Community Night was a huge success, and I have big plans for the future. Still need to talk to @Aegean and @Arthman about the minecraft CN. The next one, by the way, will be 3/2/19, as we're now on the new schedule of one every other week.

Once again, huge thanks to everyone who came.

@Soulify I've addressed this in the past, but I change the times on community nights in order to suit the largest numbers of peoples' needs. As such, it's entirely possible to move it multiple hours if not one, so if the timing is ever unfortunate for you, just let me know and it can be changed.