• In-Game Name
    Tatost
  • Identity
    STEAM_1:1:54599372
  • Position
  • Time Active on Servers
    Since Oct/Nov 2018
  • Information

I've been playing on the CS servers a lot more often and thought I'd give moderating this division a shot. I've been a moderator for the TF2 division twice and thought I did a pretty decent job apart from a few specific scenarios. I've been reading up on some of the more in-depth rules for CS recently so I can say I'm pretty confident with discerning what's okay and what's not here. I wasn't extremely sure about my behavior in the community up until I got Discord mod, so hopefully, that shows that I'm at least somewhat competent.

-Side note: activity for the first few weeks may be a bit rocky due to some potential health issues with my grandparents that I wouldn't really like to delve too much into for personal reasons. Just a heads up.

Just going to tag a few people that might be able to give some general input-

@bagggel@hongkongatron@virr@Aegean@Jadow@Bonk@Caribou@BullseyeX@Dannypicacho@Topaz@Lithium@Chrono@Genocide@Duke my brain is dead right now so sorry if I forgot your tag don't be mean : (

• I have read the staff submission rules and meet the requirements for the division I'm applying for.
    Yes