Counter-Strike
  • In-Game Name
    a part of ligma lamp
  • Identity
  • Ban Type
    Team Ban
  • Information

Im sorry

i know i free killed multiple times and i've been banned for what feels like years.So im asking to please remove my ban or lower it to a shorter ban im currently on my 4k minute out of 10k so i cant wait anymore. I'm sorry for freekilling I'm sorry for disrispecting other players I'm sorry for everthing so please give me a chance.Thank you for reading

-Ligma lamp

It's not like it was even accidental though you literally multiple times told people to line up so you could colat them I don't think just for saying sorry you should get unbanned.

Oh that was not me my guy that was someone else i was the one who just open cells and killed everyone from there after the map change i was banned for 10k minutes my guy ;-;

and no it wasnt accidental i did it on purpose  and if not unban me could i have a ban reduce?

Edited by ligmalamp
oof i misspelled sometinhg (see edit history)

15 hours ago, ligmalamp said:

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

~closed

from tope: "I got called onto JB because someone said you were massing repeatedly, and once I got on I saw you clearly freekilling, gunplanting, and breaking nearly every rule for a guard. From what I can tell you were doing it because you 'did not feel like being a guard' at the moment. As well, it was only a week ban (you are lucky I did not make it longer/permanent) so you can wait it out buckaroo."

Edited by Bonk (see edit history)