DepressedNeonNepp

Bye (final goodbye)

I realize you crashed my dreams, even we never met, but, may I have your cellphone number so we can talk about your social life and we can talk about things, and you should join the cs:go division and if you play TF2, I will give you a freedom ticket (free pass of stop being a damn furry). And we can bee ? cool buds and if you are reading this hmmmm. (Maybe I’m writing for nothing), you should just play csgo and be apart of our jb community and we can tease all of the people. And it will just be, me and you against the world.

kek what a child, it's clear you've learned nothing from your past. I want to say I'm disappointed or surprised, but I'm not. I should be used to it with how many times you've done this. and you wonder why people treat you the way they do.

I give it like a month tops before you try to come back and act like you've changed, just like you always do. See you then.

On 3/4/2019 at 11:22 PM, Precious said:

kek what a child, it's clear you've learned nothing from your past. I want to say I'm disappointed or surprised, but I'm not. I should be used to it with how many times you've done this. and you wonder why people treat you the way they do.

I give it like a month tops before you try to come back and act like you've changed, just like you always do. See you then.

True facts are in, I’m a child and do you know, birds have small brains like hamsters. And another true fact that I’m ganna make some furries mad right here and now...

Cs:go division is the best... oh shit their coming

7 hours ago, Roy said:

True facts are in, I’m a child and do you know, birds have small brains like hamsters. And another true fact that I’m ganna make some furries mad right here and now...

Cs:go division is the best... oh shit their coming

image.jpeg.63a8e684d0f7c17d682735ab39da580e.jpeg