Question

Ok I know I am toxic but hear me out here. I was banned yesterday due to pasting something about neonnepp leaving... Since when did we become so aids about offending others. It was a joke and I was bout to delete it but Chrono banned me right before I could for 24 hours. In the famous words of Aegean himself on a thread entitled racial and sexual slurs or some shit he said "We are not a SJW clan, and we are not a safe space." SO WHY TF DO WE TREAT IT LIKE ONE. People are toxic to me with the mine craft staff bullshit yet they don't get banned. People say stupid shit all the time and we say something about it and they get mad. I know I was on thin ice on discord because of the whole Chono-Pear ordeal and a politics channel. Yet also with that why was I on thin ice for trying to get justice for pear and only typing shit. All I did was type to admins and had a subtle disagreement that lasted like 5 minutes. Again speaking of ICE why is it forbidden to talk about Icy. He did the same thing we did to him when ct_slayer left. When did this community become a bundle of pussies/fruit cakes that gets offended by everything. #makexGgreatagain where I don't have to worry about getting banned off of winning an argument.

10 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Brady1780 said:

Ok I know I am toxic but hear me out here. I was banned yesterday due to pasting something about neonnepp leaving... Since when did we become so aids about offending others. It was a joke and I was bout to delete it but Chrono banned me right before I could for 24 hours. In the famous words of Aegean himself on a thread entitled racial and sexual slurs or some shit he said "We are not a SJW clan, and we are not a safe space." SO WHY TF DO WE TREAT IT LIKE ONE.

Just because we're not a safe space does not mean you have the right to be a fucking dick.

People are toxic to me with the mine craft staff bullshit yet they don't get banned.

Everyone thought you were fine with it, I only ever asked you if you were okay with it when you were getting mad about it in chat. We've warned literally everyone who's posted copypasta shit like that since.

the whole Chono-Pear ordeal and a politics channel. Yet also with that why was I on thin ice for trying to get justice for pear and only typing shit.

The situation was already being talked about in staff chat, you were told multiple times to shut the fuck up before you started anything. (you started something)

Don't post a reformation thread and then cry like a baby when you get banned for being a toxic shit lord for no reason.

On 3/3/2019 at 7:06 AM, Brady1780 said:

I agree and when I was staff I would have already banned myself I recognize i am in he wrong here. But what about the other stuff... This clan is slowly becoming a safe space that I cant post the slightestthing about anyone or it is considered harassment now

Here's some growing up advice: Don't admit you are wrong and then follow up with "BUT WHAT ABOUT THIS!!!!!!!".

If a staff member tells you to stop talking about a situation, you stop. If you have an issue with how something was/is being handled, you need to privately bring it up with a higher-up instead of making unnecessary public rants such as this just to stir up more drama.

17 hours ago, Tatost said:

Don't post a reformation thread and then cry like a baby when you get banned for being a toxic shit lord for no reason.

I then posted I cant be reformed some of yall say some dumb shit

I am not crying like a baby Im jw why tf I cant post a copy paste about neon leaving without getting banned... It is his post with emojis... That is it... People are being toxic on his goodbye post but no... We care about he person putting his forum post with some added emojis

2 hours ago, Brady1780 said:

I am not crying like a baby Im jw why tf I cant post a copy paste about neon leaving without getting banned... It is his post with emojis... That is it... People are being toxic on his goodbye post but no... We care about he person putting his forum post with some added emojis

Yeah, these copypastas are things we warn people for posting, we've made that quite obvious recently. You were getting mad because people were posting a copypasta of you, but it's now okay because you're the one posting a copypasta now? That's not how it works.

42 minutes ago, Tatost said:

You were getting mad because people were posting a copypasta of you

I wasnt mad of the copy pasta... I was mad of the constant pinging

4 hours ago, Thrillhouse said:

Here's some growing up advice: Don't admit you are wrong and then follow up with "BUT WHAT ABOUT THIS!!!!!!!".

That is true if there was only one point to this thread but there are multiple points being addressed in this situtaion

4 hours ago, Thorax_ said:

If a staff member tells you to stop talking about a situation, you stop. If you have an issue with how something was/is being handled, you need to privately bring it up with a higher-up

I agree and when I was staff I would have already banned myself I recognize i am in he wrong here. But what about the other stuff... This clan is slowly becoming a safe space that I cant post the slightestthing about anyone or it is considered harassment now

On 3/2/2019 at 11:42 AM, Brady1780 said:

Ok I know I am toxic but hear me out here. I was banned yesterday due to pasting something about neonnepp leaving... Since when did we become so aids about offending others. It was a joke and I was bout to delete it but Chrono banned me right before I could for 24 hours. In the famous words of Aegean himself on a thread entitled racial and sexual slurs or some shit he said "We are not a SJW clan, and we are not a safe space." SO WHY TF DO WE TREAT IT LIKE ONE. People are toxic to me with the mine craft staff bullshit yet they don't get banned. People say stupid shit all the time and we say something about it and they get mad. I know I was on thin ice on discord because of the whole Chono-Pear ordeal and a politics channel. Yet also with that why was I on thin ice for trying to get justice for pear and only typing shit. All I did was type to admins and had a subtle disagreement that lasted like 5 minutes. Again speaking of ICE why is it forbidden to talk about Icy. He did the same thing we did to him when ct_slayer left. When did this community become a bundle of pussies/fruit cakes that gets offended by everything. #makexGgreatagain where I don't have to worry about getting banned off of winning an argument.

Poor @Brady1780, even I’m more toxic and more More MORE tatoxic (classic) than you... I run free like a wild beast with no chains bound to me, because I said it before.. “play the clever game my friend”.