Sign in to follow this  
you get a gold star ⭐

Rogueport final notes, other stuff!

So, it turns out that I ended up putting WAY more effort into rogueport than I thought, and I have made a list of more than 30+ of its changes, fixes, rebalancing, easter eggs, and anything else that I changed. Its final release was supposed to be today, though due to technical issues, it'll most likely be coming out tomorrow. 

With that being said, there are 2 things I need to ask the community before I finish. If I don't get answers, probably nothing special will happen, but here is what it is:

1. What should I do with the noose?

It seems like many people want the noose to have some kind of function, but I can't think of anything balanced or reasonable, so if you have any ideas, please tell me.

2. What should I do with the two pipes?

of course referencing the tall pipe outside red spawn, and the short pipe next to the large HP. It is prefered that the one near red spawn is an exit pipe rather than an entrance. I honestly don't know what to do with them and it feels like they should have some kind of function.

Anyhow, I feel like I've outdone myself with this last update and it will make the map much more interesting to explore and make it look much more like rogueport in-game. Of course, as of right now I'm... recreated about 25 overlays that I managed to crtl-z out of existence by accident so, yeah.

And feel free to suggest anything else before the technical final release (which will be v6 most likely, and it will be a bugfix update)

1. Add a kill zone around the noose for when people hate their lives so much they can just end it there because its rogueport.

2. Add a third and fourth pipe that goes out into the middle of the water area by the dock

3. Change the skybox to something more vibrant, i hate living in Ohio in real life, so i don't want to make rogueport Ohio 2