As many of you have noticed I have not been around as much, life has kinda taken over and I have not had as much will to get on servers

So for that reason, I decided to step down. 

I may be back someday to moderate/administrate and I will definitely still get on servers and talk to the community, but for now, a staff position is not suitable for me.

I wish the staff team the best and apologize for any hardship this causes

It feels odd to be the first commenting on this, but still.
Thanks for being one of the best mods we had on the server, you found a great way to still moderate while keeping conversations nice and friendly. I know what it like to have life take over in these kinds of situations, best of luck in your future endeavors. Cheers.

From one oldfag to another:

Just because you step down doesn't mean you have left the clan(I'm sure you know that though)!

I hope things work out for you whatever it may be, don't forget xG will always be a Home for you, I know its been a Home for me time and time again over the years ?

Best of Luck moving forward Vinyl.

Oof.
Hope your irl shit isn't too bad, gamer.
idk if we were friends or whatever, but it's sad to see you go
uhh
uhm
I dunno what else to say
I'm not too good at this kind of stuff
see you when/if you come back, nerd

1 hour ago, Semper said:

Vinyl.

I just experienced so many levels of sadness and sentimentality I didnt know existed after reading her old name.. Anyways, hope everything is ok with you @QueenOfHearts , you're always welcome back to the staff team if you ever decide to come back, ya did a hell of a job.  See you around.

Everyone has times in their lives where too many things happen at once and we all understand that, I hope you are doing well and are in good standing. Stay safe and stay well! We will all miss you, you were always a great influence and it was always a pleasure to have you around, come back whenever you are ready. ? 

Damn, another mod down. Well @QueenOfHearts have a nice life and enjoy while what you have in life, Because good things have to end in some point in time. Cherish the things you love, irl and the xG community.