J4P
  • Identity
    STEAM_0:0:129759144
  • Position
  • Time Active on Servers
    10 days 16:26:07 Hrs
  • Information

If I get mod (99.9% chance i wont) then cool I guess

JB is pretty dead the past two days but I still wanted to fill out an application just for the fun of it.

I've been playing since August, 2018 So being fairly new doesn't help for my bad reputation on the server. people are more okay with me when I change my name without them noticing. But I still think I could help out whether it be sooner rather than later or never. The most active mods/admins I see on are Darrth, BullseyeX, Tope, Scottni, and Tatost and I rarely see them on. Most of the time Scottni joins when Tatost is on vice versa. Darrth, Tope, and BullseyeX are usually on most of the time when the server gets minor population (12 minimum it seems). I'm on a lot and I know I can be harsh, strict, or Toxic in general, I've been taking breaks from playing constantly to help out with controlling myself and hopefully getting better at being calmer during a casual session of JB.

I dont care if you -1 or +1 but if you do -1 please help make understanding why you -1'd me. Whether it's be cause you have a history and or knowledge of toxicity or something else. Constructive criticism always helps in these situations and I really do want to make a change for the better on xG whether or not I've lost really good friends on here or people think I am a bad person. 

P.S. I'm not asking for a full body essay, but just a sentence or two will do. Thank you ❤️

• I have read the staff submission rules and meet the requirements for the division I'm applying for.
    Yes

-1 I used to dislike you quite a bit in the past but, you have gotten a lot better. Still don’t think you are ready for a higher position.

You would get pretty upset if things were not going you’re way in the past and that would cause you to generally be toxic around others.

Also you are not active on discord or with the community in general.

8 hours ago, Abstract said:

I have read the staff submission rules and meet the requirements for the division I'm applying for.
Yes

No you didn't. Also, while you are here, i'd appreciate if you didnt rename yourself to "fuck virr" as some sort of protest. You're more than welcome to DM me on forums or discord if theres anything you have an issue with. Thanks!

You must have a minimum of 50 forum posts before you may apply.

~closed

Edited by virr (see edit history)