tree_

Favorite Headphones

Question

What headphones do you guys use when you're out and about listening to music and not getting that ?? I like the Nura Nuraphones. The personalization and immersion feature are the reason why they are my favorite. 

If you are willing to dish out a good amount of money and are okay with open backs, Sennheiser HD650 is a great choice. Open back means that the sides of the headphones are open, which widens the sound-stage (essentially making things sound more real), at the cost of people hearing your sound and you hearing more noise from your environment.

I have a pair of Audio technica AD700X's that i used while i lived alone, but since i don't want my parents to hear whatever degenerate shit I'm listening to so I'm currently on a pair of M50X's. I'd always recommend getting a pair of actual headphones and a standalone microphone over "gaming" ones, just because the quality is that much better.

4 hours ago, TBOHB said:

I got a pair of Corsair Wireless Void Pros. Little pricey but man are they high quality

My last Corsair headphones were absolute garbage quality. I guess I was a bit unlucky.

6 hours ago, TBOHB said:

I got a pair of Corsair Wireless Void Pros. Little pricey but man are they high quality

2 hours ago, Tatost said:

My last Corsair headphones were absolute garbage quality. I guess I was a bit unlucky.

Yeah I used some Corsair headphones and they were godawful so I stopped using them

I have a pair of HyperX Cloud headphones, and I can’t fucking stand how they not only have a buzzing noise but also people can hear some of my audio through my mic. I like logitech infinitely more than them, but HyperX are definitely sturdier. As for just earbuds for mobile devices etc, I have a pair of wireless skullcandy headphones that I love.