Segal

Vote for GMOD servers!

GMOD Server Poll  

32 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Which server do you not want for our GMOD servers? (we have 5 open servers)

• Murder
    • TTT
    • Basewars
    • Deathrun
    • Jailbreak
    • Prop Hunt

Please actually maintain the servers, add fancy things, and don't make them vanilla bland garbagio piles of shit, I've seen gmod revived too many times into just another server. I'vs seen it too many times where it's just copy paste server files and launch the server.

I personally don't think a TTT gmod server is a great idea because there is alot of dead TTT servers rn including Tango's vanilla server. To compete with the other popular TTT servers like Moat.gg or Dinklebergs we would need something to grind for like they have (Trading system and custom weapons with rarity system) which would be alot of work for just starting back up. I would say prop hunt, murder, and deathrun would be the safer route to go for now. 

Since it seems like people didn't understand the vote, I just went based off replies. The first server I will work on will be TTT. When I finish up with that, I will get ideas for the next server, and so on.