• In-Game Name
    Bumpy
  • Identity
    STEAM_1:0:90835355
  • Position
  • Time Active on Servers
    4 days and 3 hours
  • Information

I spend a large amount of my time in either the xG discord, or the servers within the CS:GO division. I would like to give back to the community by devoting my time and helping out in anyway I can. I hope to be able to assist other staff members or players in what ever I can do. If I am unable to get a staff position this time around I plan to work towards it and hopefully get it in the future.

• I have read the staff submission rules and meet the requirements for the division I'm applying for.
    Yes

+1. This is like Onlyalittlegay's app in my opinion. Bumpy is fit for staff in most ways. The only thing that ever could become an issue would in activity on the servers. Bumpy has taught me some cool shit (Most of it Portal 2 related).

Edited by XpertMeleee
I had a "w" before "+1" (see edit history)

4 minutes ago, XpertMeleee said:

The only thing that ever could become an issue would in activity on the servers.

I agree. Activity can be improved on.

As much as I like you I am going to have to go with a strong -1

First of all, you are not on the servers very much at all. You barely have 4 days played on the server which is really low considering you have been playing for about 5 months now?

Second I do not believe you are familiar with rules. Not that you break them or whatever but you just kinda go with it when you are on the server.

Third I don't believe you are very well known among the player base of the server. I imagine a quarter of the people who currently play on the servers knows who you are.

I'm sorry to -1 this. I think you are a fantastic player and a person I just don't see you as a staff member. If you can bring up your activity in the next couple of months I would probably +1 but right now I don't think it would be a good fit.

Edit: In the last three months you have less than six hours played on the server.

Edited by ScottNi
Add (see edit history)

19 minutes ago, ScottNi said:

As much as I like you I am going to have to go with a strong -1

First of all, you are not on the servers very much at all. You barely have 4 days played on the server which is really low considering you have been playing for about 5 months now?

Second I do not believe you are familiar with rules. Not that you break them or whatever but you just kinda go with it when you are on the server.

Third I don't believe you are very well known among the player base of the server. I imagine a quarter of the people who currently play on the servers knows who you are.

I'm sorry to -1 this. I think you are a fantastic player and a person I just don't see you as a staff member. If you can bring up your activity in the next couple of months I would probably +1 but right now I don't think it would be a good fit.

Edit: In the last three months you have less than six hours played on the server.

+1 to discord mod then