Bumpy

Bumpy

I'll just remain neutral here, as I don't run into you extremely often unlike other people, Scottni and Danny are examples. I will, however, add that I haven't seen any rule breaking whatsoever from him if the activity is improved on to the point in which I get to know him better, I'll vouch then (if this is still open at that time).

16 hours ago, ScottNi said:

As much as I like you I am going to have to go with a strong -1

First of all, you are not on the servers very much at all. You barely have 4 days played on the server which is really low considering you have been playing for about 5 months now?

Second I do not believe you are familiar with rules. Not that you break them or whatever but you just kinda go with it when you are on the server.

Third I don't believe you are very well known among the player base of the server. I imagine a quarter of the people who currently play on the servers knows who you are.

I'm sorry to -1 this. I think you are a fantastic player and a person I just don't see you as a staff member. If you can bring up your activity in the next couple of months I would probably +1 but right now I don't think it would be a good fit.

Edit: In the last three months you have less than six hours played on the server.

You bring up a lot of good points. Mainly my activity as of recent. I am in the works of improving on this though. Thank you for stating this ?

2 hours ago, Bumpy said:

You bring up a lot of good points. Mainly my activity as of recent. I am in the works of improving on this though. Thank you for stating this ?

This is a prime example of what people should act like on their own staff application in regards to negative vouches.

24 minutes ago, hongkongatron said:

+1 he’ll be a fine staff member so long as he remembers to turn on his monitor

Might be hard to do ?