Sign in to follow this  
megabrianrock

Jessica

Member Name: megabrianrock

Player's Name: Jessica

Player's Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:36637894

Ban Request Reason: He is killing alot of people including me for no reason , were in a jail server and he is killing alot of people for no reason and he even comes in our cells and kill us for no reason , he is also cursing at people , please ban him

What the...............! THATS A LIE! i never did this i swear !

---------- Post added at 07:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 AM ----------

Qurantine as much as you hate me, you have to believe this, I did not freekill a person in the server, hes a lier!

I wasnt even playing after you left... I swear! + I wasnt cursing at anyone, i already promised I wouldnt troll and threat.

No proof, = No Ban.

And dude I honestly didnt do it i promise.

---------- Post added at 07:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 AM ----------

Oh and After you left, i played alittle for like 1 more map change, and i was T the whole time ask Kevin Shady, and ask umm that one kid, i dont remmeber his name. madder or something

i ****ing hate netex he's always a troll and a **** but he didn't do anything this time. he had **** teammates who were gunplanting like glenn and modron and they blamed netex btw im flash bang

great , now hes also trolling and ganging up on me with his friends , you should ban him

---------- Post added at 07:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 AM ----------

he also changed his name to netix i guess hes trying to hide

Apparently im trolling by defending my self back -_-

Do you really want me banned that bad really? i didnt do anything and your trying to make up lies just to get me banned. Seriously. are you that IMMATURE?

And Kevin is my friend from now on but he can tell u that i hated him. Now were cool i guess cause i changed my side on every single player in game.

And you dare to lie to get me banned?

Seriously no proof = No Ban.

---------- Post added at 08:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 AM ----------

Sir are you hurt that i proved you wrong in this situation , aww dont feel bad.

And i got trolled -_-

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2011_08_7.thumb.png.8eb4da4202fd7278a4a8e6406179b2df.png

How am i trolling? Im defending my self, from your stupid lies.

You apparently failed to give proof, therefore this will be closed as soon as MODS see it.

And funny thing is you lied to get me banned, and failed at the same time.

Next time you do it, try to find a partner to make a witness, but i doubt that will work to.

I havent cursed since i got unbanned and im keeping my temper like that forever, and you dare to get me banned, oh well goodluck. I don't care i know that I did not do this nonsense.

Alright, Yall Shut the hell up for a minute. First off, No proof for jessica Freekilling. Second off, Even LESS proofs that netex = jessica. So before you keep on posting fighting ETC ETC, think about talking on steam or EVEN ON THE WEB CHAT.wish ero was here. Bad thread would have been closed awhile ago.

No arthman Jessica is me, my girlfriend was playing and she changed the nick, and i didnt care about my ****, so it stayed like that.