• In-Game Name
    soulify
  • Identity
    STEAM_0:0:64770725
  • Position
  • Time Active on Servers
    318 hours
  • Information

I am super active in the Xenogamers discord and I have hundreds of hours on the jailbreak server. I have submitted ban requests for players in the past, which they were all approved, and have alerted jb staff about rule breakers and provided the staff with evidence of the offending act. I have enough freetime to moderate the servers on a weekly basis and I believe I have enough knowledge of the rules. I love/hate this server throughout the 2 years of hopping on and off of it.

• I have read the staff submission rules and meet the requirements for the division I'm applying for.
    Yes

I'll be the first to +1, I guess. Soulify knows the rules like the back of his hand and is undoubtedly one of our more active players. Besides that, he's a generally enjoyable person to play with.

+1 He’s a jokester and likes to fool around but that’s natural. He’s mature when needed and not toxic or seemingly bad. He’s on xG very often(unlike me). I think he’ll be a good mod in my opinion.

6 hours ago, PotatoDoc said:

+1 He’s a jokester and likes to fool around but that’s natural. He’s mature when needed and not toxic or seemingly bad. He’s on xG very often(unlike me). I think he’ll be a good mod in my opinion.

Pretty much this

+1 I’m not that active to know if he’s good enough for being a moderator, but I believe that he can be a good moderator. He’s mature and not toxic and friendly (Unlike me). He knows rules and wanna of the best xG members I ever seen. If scottni got mod (trying not to laugh), he can get mod too.

A:  N/A -Idk

M: 9.5