hongkongatron

GolfIt Night 3/23 - Results & More

The First xG Golf It Night was a pretty good success; we played multiple maps made by xG with a total of around ~20 people total attending for several hours. With this, I thank everyone who came, as well as those who made maps for the event.

Looking towards the future, I cannot yet announce the next community night (but I have a lot of plans, both for the immediate future and that which is far-off), but I am reforming the xG Golf It Nights to be in the place of every fourth Community Night, as opposed to the previous policy of every third CN. Because of the gap of time this event alone created of an extra week, I was able to devote more than enough time to the next several Community Nights to make a higher quality experience. The next time we do a Golf It Night will be around June. Don’t be worried of how far away this rough date is, as I also plan to get more attention towards having regular Golf It games. Again, thank you to everyone who attended and contributed to the experience.

tl;dr Pretty successful event, and future golf it nights will be every fourth community night instead of every third one.

1 minute ago, Thrillhouse said:

Next CN should be the most toxic game of Tabletop Simulator... Uno, Risk, Monopoly etc.

If this happens you need to heavily research permissions so the game isn't completely fucked up by a couple of trolls/people who just don't understand what they are doing