Segal

Next Server Gamemode Requests

As the TTT server is very close to being finished, I think it is time to get some gamemodes suggestions for our next server. We will have a vote based on these suggestions later on. Please note that RP servers will not be considered because we lack a consistent player-base and staff team at the moment. I would like to stray away from gamemodes that we already have on other divisions (such as Surf) because there is so much more that can be done in GMOD.

Some suggestions already received:

• Prop Hunt
  • Sled Build
  • Ultimate Chimera Hunt
  • Murder
  • Basewars
  • Deathrun
  • Hide and Seek
  • Cops and Runners

Does anybody even care about prop hunt? It's not the golden age of pewdiepie anymore boys, sorry ???

I think we should make a murder server though. It's a popular game mode that doesn't require too many people on the server, in fact, I prefer it with less people. 

With the gmod division only recently being revived, I think this would be an excellent way to bring in new players for other servers with game modes that aren't so mainstream. 

I always liked the gamemode murder cause whoever gets the gun gets to choose who dies, and the murderer has limited time to murder, leaving a lot of fun and difference scenarios, and imo leaves repetition low