tree_

What phone do y'all have?

Question

I have a Oneplus 6T. It's perhaps the best phone in it's price range plus it has a cool fingerprint scanner to go along with it!

Got the Pixel 2 last year, very happy with the results so far aside from the fact that having spotify + snapchat open at the same time sometimes crashes it and I'm not entirely sure why.

I use the Pixel 3 XL. So far super happy with it. I upgraded from the Pixel 2 XL and the software notch took a little getting used to.

I'm glad to say this line of phones is my favorite due to the amount of bloatware you don't get with the new device. Sadly though, it's stuck with Verizon so yeah. ? 

Looking forward to the Pixel 4! 

I've had this phone for a few years, I recently dropped it down a single stair and it broke the bottom of the screen, and I had to get it replaced, its a galaxy s8+ and I've never had trouble with it beyond a sensitive screen. I probably wouldn't get a better one, unless it's water proof or something

On 4/1/2019 at 5:30 AM, Tekk said:

Huawei Honor 9 Lite. Super underrated brand, honestly

???????????

Agreed. Upgraded recently from HTC (RIP) to Huawei by picking up the Mate 20 Pro- and I can say with certainty that I have 0 regrets. Only grievance is with EMUI, but just slapped Nova Launcher on this bad boy and let me tell you, I'm never looking back.