• Previous Member
    Yes
    STEAM_1:1:126412160, Goldfish#3871
  • Previously Banned
    Yes
  • Time Active on Servers
    338 hours
  • Reason for Joining

This community is basically half my free time if i'm being honest. I've previously been holding back cause I've felt as if xG has been doing poorly or there's no point but I just thought fuck it and decided why not. While some doubts might be brought up regarding my previous bans, I'm not a troll anymore and being annoying doesn't warrant not being member (I think). Anyway ya I want to join cause the community's in a really good spot rn and why not.

+1 Goldfish has definitely improved since he has been banned. When we have both been on, he hasn't caused any problems or argued with staff like he used to, (as far as I know) so I believe that he deserves this +1 as long as he keeps up these improvements.

A:7

M:6

+1, like others have said, he has gotten way better than he used to be. Still bits of old lotofmos shows but he's better than before.

A:8

M:6

I'm not gonna vouch as I don't feel I spend enough time with you to appropriately gauge if you have changed or not. I will give you some advice though no matter if you get accepted or not.

• It's normal to lose your cool occasionally, I still to this day sometimes get overly mad at things that I shouldn't be, just take a quick breath and read what you're gonna say a few times before you post it or just think about what you're gonna say if you think it might cause some problems.
  • At the end of the day, bickering with people is not worth it if you can't let go, don't hold grudges and just try to enjoy your time with your fellow members/friends.
  • Try to be more empathetic, think to yourself "What if I was in their shoes and had to deal with someone like me, am I acting reasonable?"

I wish you the best of luck in your application.

logo_banner.png

CONGRATULATIONS!

Your membership application has not been accepted yet and you are still not a member of Xeno Gamers!

You can not add the [xG] tag to your in-game name!

For a higher chance of approval familiarize yourself with our rules listed below. This is highly important and knowing these rules will keep you safe from any more bans!

Want to get more involved in the community and qualify for Member?

Here's how!

1. Be active on our Discord server! You can download Discord here, and join us using this link!

2. Be active on the forums! This is one of the best ways to keep yourself informed on things happening within the community and for your voice to be heard!

3. Be active on our servers! This shows that you're committed to the clan!

4. Have at least 12 hours on our servers!

5. Not already be a member of a different clan.

6. Must be at least 13 years old!

For a server list, click here.

Come check out our staff list to see who is who on the servers, click here.

For a list of our server rules and guides, click on the appropriate division:

[TF2] [CS:GO] [GMOD] [Minecraft] [Nuclear Dawn]

WE HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR STAY!

Seems like you've gotten better! Keep it up and maybe you'll get member!

Edited by Jadow (see edit history)

-1 while you have improved somewhat your behavior is still pretty bad most of the time and you very easily lose your cool when things don't go your way. still tends to have a victim complex as well shown with the whole debacle with duke (which was relatively recently). oftentimes I see you doing/saying thinks specifically to annoy others, myself included. 

A: 7
M: 2

40 minutes ago, Bonk said:

-1 while you have improved somewhat your behavior is still pretty bad most of the time and you very easily lose your cool when things don't go your way. still tends to have a victim complex as well shown with the whole debacle with duke (which was relatively recently). oftentimes I see you doing/saying thinks specifically to annoy others, myself included. 

A: 7
M: 2

Exactly this. It would've been a +1 if it weren't for recent events because you seem to always play the victim card and never admit you're wrong when something doesn't go your way. If you stopped arguing about everything all the time then you'd be fine. Also, aren't you still a member of Tango?

A:9

M:4

10 minutes ago, Dannypicacho said:

Exactly this. It would've been a +1 if it weren't for recent events because you seem to always play the victim card and never admit you're wrong when something doesn't go your way. If you stopped arguing about everything all the time then you'd be fine. Also, aren't you still a member of Tango?

I'm really not sure what all of this is about, so I'll remain neutral. Generally, I don't let other vouches dictate what I would vote, but from what I've personally seen he's made huge improvements on his maturity compared to what I can only guess was November/December of last year.

GL on the app I guess ?‍♂️

Thanks for the clarification @Thorax_!

But, I'm still going to -1

I know I have a tendency to kind of set up for your toxic behavior in 10 mans... feeding the trolls if you will. But that aside, I feel like you independently have shown that you still display extremely toxic behavior and don't know when to stop even after multiple direct warnings and requests from not only staff, but regular members as well.

I'm going to cautiously +1 because I have noticed an improvement in your demeanor and I have seen other members harassing you for no reason at all. However, you still do display some of your passed tendencies every once in awhile and that is the reason I am cautiously +1'ing your application. 

A: 8

M: 6

I will stay neutral but I will say that you have improved but not enough your maturity is still meh 4/10 if you can just bring that up a little I think you can get a chance at being a member again.

A:7

M:4