Lottamos

Lottamos - Counter-Strike

I havent been around long enough to judge character with a full picture, but from what I've seen he's not as bad as some of the other people who are members, hes quite immature, but that alone is no reason to withhold his membership. I've been told not to vote on these types of things without a proper reasoning, but the few interactions I've had with him; he doesn't know when to stop, and when he's told to do so he hasn't, and shows little interest in taking this seriously with a whole heart of representing xG. -1.

Edited by Lynn
forgot to put my -1/+1 thingy (see edit history)

6 hours ago, yadingo said:

I would +1, except for the fact that you doxxed sodium a bit ago. That obviously shows that you lack the maturity to be a member. Also, you are extremely toxic if you don't get your way.

A: 8

M: 0

Wouldn’t I be banned if I doxxed someone? Also the guy I “doxxed” +1 me?

Edited by Lottamos
Sorry for toxic but I’m mad (see edit history)

As far as your behavior goes on discord from what I’ve seen, you definitely have shown improvement, but there is still room for more. I’d love to see you become member, when the time is right.

Nonetheless, Good Luck!

A hard -1 from me. Goldfish has on multiple times acted extremely immature and angry over little things. I still remember that event from 1-3 weeks ago where from a casual gamemode match on CS:GO, he got kicked and threw a fit over just getting kicked. He overreacted and instead of waiting for us to simply leave the game and remake the lobby for him, he yelled and screamed at both Dingo and Seg. He's simply way too immature still and his personality is very hostile from time to time. He gets too mad too easily and too often. He claims he doesn't get mad that often but even so, there hasn't been enough time for that claim to be reasonable in my opinion. He still hasn't changed much in my view. However he is active, I'll give him that.

A: 6

M: 0

Edited by PotatoDoc (see edit history)