PolarCoded

What do you do for work?

Congrats on your new job!

I work at AMZL_US as a Sortation Associate. I am transferring to a full time position very soon and will be a Picker, which I have been told involves picking items from the carts that the AR Robots bring to you.

Edited by Thorax_ (see edit history)

I have a few part time jobs to pay my debt and to pay my dumpster and my chrome-book internet so I can play Jb. One of my jobs is similar to the “Disney art department”  that you draw someone and sell it for $25-$30. My other job is working in a fat food restaurant called, “In-n-out”, this place is similar to McDonald’s  but much better hamburger and service. And my other job that I volunteer ?... is community service and I help out old people. Yea, but I’m free on Friday’s and sometimes on the weekends, so, wanna play xG Jb? 

mood GIF

On 4/2/2019 at 11:22 PM, Chrono said:

I work at disney as a cook in a table service restaurant (fancy sit down to you plebs who don't speak restaurant)

@Roywhere do you live? because if I see you working at my in n out i will probably die irl

I live in Cali, if I eat in your restaurant, I will put ketchup in the most expensive food you can serve irl...

I had an interview at Chick-fil-a on Monday and they said they would call back within a week which means I pretty much aced the interview I actually don't know but I don't see why they wouldn't hire me

I'm also considering volunteering at the animal shelter near my high school on the days I took off bc of my super weird schedule for an hour or two every day because they're SUPER understaffed

1 hour ago, Roy said:

I live in Cali, if I eat in your restaurant, I will put ketchup in the most expensive food you can serve irl...

But WHERE in California do you live? ?

I drive a bus. It's as miserable as you think it is.

7 minutes ago, Thrillhouse said:

But WHERE in California do you live? ?

I drive a bus. It's as miserable as you think it is.

I live inside of a orange..... near the big boi city called, Los Angeles.

Edited by Roy (see edit history)

Work at a boarding facility at an animal hospital. Think doggy/kitty hotel motel. Has eaten up a significant portion of my time lately, and this week being spring break in my area, means we have about 75 dogs. Only three people (total) work in my department. Imagine walking/feeding/watering/cleaning up after 75 dogs. If that is not enough, around christmas/new years we can get into the 90s and have even broken 100 at a couple points. This job has made me hate holidays. Though, the rest of the time it is not all that bad, just sucks never having enough people.

1 hour ago, Bonk said:

SUPER understaffed

pretty much this, except it is not a shelter.

I work for the devil itself (Electronic Arts) on FIFA for a wage that is laughable. BUT, I don't work directly for EA, but rather for a contracting company (VMC, Volt, Keywords Studios, w/e the hell it's called nowadays)... That is hired under EA.

That technicality means you cannot roast me alive for the atrocities brought upon by EA.

Side note:

2 hours ago, Thrillhouse said:

West Coast best coast ?

^This :coffee: