PolarCoded

What do you do for work?

59 minutes ago, Roy said:

Near Los Angeles, I live in “Orange”. You live in Los Angeles?

holy shit @Thrillhouse we need to move to new york now, he's too close to us.

Thrill is actually in LA and drives a bus there, I'm right next to you. Give me a rough estimate of how far you are from The Block (it's called The Outlets at Orange now). and please tell me you don't work at the in n out on ball and state college.

I work in a bass pro shop, at the archery range teaching kids younger than me how to use a bow, as well as 40 year olds who don't know what the string and how to use a sight. Its weird and kinda funny when you see that but it pays well for my age. It always stuns these people when they see a 14 year old pull a bow triple their bows weight and I constantly hit targets close to the center, its a fun job and the reactions you get out of the customers are perfect.

I work at a Chinese Restaurant during the summer. I only got this job because my Uncle hired me. So if you guys go to a certain town in Pennsylvania, you’ll find me. I only work 5-6 hours a day. 1pm-7pm or 3pm-8pm. 

15 hours ago, Chrono said:

holy shit @Thrillhouse we need to move to new york now, he's too close to us.

Thrill is actually in LA and drives a bus there, I'm right next to you. Give me a rough estimate of how far you are from The Block (it's called The Outlets at Orange now). and please tell me you don't work at the in n out on ball and state college.

No, I work at the in n out near the “Santa Ana College”. And can I work for you in Los Angeles even the city floor looks so damn filthy and THE FUCKING PARKING LOTS THAT ARE IN THE BUILDINGS COST ME $20 TICKET AND I SAW 4 HOMELESS PEOPLE GOT ARRESTED BY FAT COPS AND.... they got nice views of the mountains but I really wouldn’t go to L.A  unless I have to for a business trip. I feel like every one that is in Los Angeles are low-class or high-class citizens because I couldn’t afford the cheapest apartment, even it looks like garbage like the streets.

paris hilton la GIF

4 hours ago, Roy said:

No, I work at the in n out near the “Santa Ana College”. And can I work for you in Los Angeles even the city floor looks so damn filthy and THE FUCKING PARKING LOTS THAT ARE IN THE BUILDINGS COST ME $20 TICKET AND I SAW 4 HOMELESS PEOPLE GOT ARRESTED BY FAT COPS AND.... they got nice views of the mountains but I really wouldn’t go to L.A  unless I have to for a business trip. I feel like every one that is in Los Angeles are low-class or high-class citizens because I couldn’t afford the cheapest apartment, even it looks like garbage like the streets.

paris hilton la GIF

ok good, you work at the in n out i don't go to. i go to the other ones around me for all different reasons. but not that far