• In-Game Name
    THRILLHOUSE!
  • Identity
    STEAM_0:1:17949353
  • Position
  • Time Active on Servers
    3 Days 8 hours
  • Information

I started playing on xG servers late 2012, became a member in 2013 and went on a major "hiatus" in late 2013, came back sometime in 2018. I've always enjoyed my time here and now that I have some free time, I would like to move up from just being a member to being a mod.

• I have read the staff submission rules and meet the requirements for the division I'm applying for.
    Yes

Definite +1 from me! he's mature, and silly, and friendly, he's helped me with some stuff while staying active in discord, and I've seen him playing csgo 10 mans actively. He's a bit of a nerd, but that comes in handy❤️. I personally believe he would make a wonderful moderator!

A: 6

M: 9

nerd.

Edited by Lynn
the <3 didnt convert to the emote thingy (see edit history)

17 hours ago, mrnutty12 said:

+1 is a troll in the dungeon, just thought you should know.

but actually do it.

+1 and Nutty stole what I was going to say about him being a troll, in the dungeon.

+1

Absolutely awesome guy to be with. He's fun, yet sensible enough when to stop the fun from letting it get out of hand. He's pretty active in discord and when he joins, it's a great time. I think he'll be a great addition to the staff team. 

A:7

M:8

+1 for admin, oldfag been around so long and knows the rules very well, doesn't break them. Cali grown, rides around in public transportation all day. 

FR though, he knows what he's doing on the server and is on frequent enough to justify admin. I really don't normally post on staff apps (without it being a meme) unless I feel very strongly about it. All thrill would need to do is learn how the staff commands work which frankly a brain dead chimpanzee could do. he has the know how of the server and the common sense to maintain it with integrity.