hongkongatron

CN 4/6/19 - GMod Div/TTT Launch

Sorry for having been pretty lazy on announcing this, but it's for a good reason; I've been working with @Segal a lot on the new Garry's Mod TTT server for the last few weeks, and we're just about comfortable with having people play it for real to get feedback on what we've done right and what to improve upon, and I'm just that lucky that the upcoming community night has lined up with the launch of the first of the GMod servers. 

The rules for this first look at what you can expect the TTT server to be like are (roughly) as follows:

• No RDM (Random DeathMatch) - Randomly killing people with little/no reasoning behind it
  • No Propkilling - Using props on the map to kill people still counts as RDM.
  • No Ghosting/otherwise cheating - Telling the locations, etc. of others whilst dead/spectating ruins the experience for others.
  • Follow general rules of xG

Upon official launch of the server, which will be in the immediate future after the community night, new threads will be posted entailing more detailed rules for specific servers, the workshop collection of the addons we run made more public, etc.

The IP is 74.91.115.44:27015 if you want to add it to your favorites in advance, but note that it will be locked until the event.

Keep in mind that, although it's an xG event, this will still serve as a test run to iron out any issues before the official launch. If you have any questions or critiques, post them and I'll respond.