• In-Game Name
    Mew/ Haha Yeah I game
  • Identity
    STEAM_0:1:41994118
  • Ban Type
    Server Ban
  • Information

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:41994118

Your Nick Name/In-Game Name: Pear (Waltonos From discord)

Reason why you were banned(If you don't know this put n/a): I had gotten banned march 6th or 7th after being toxic and arguing and allowing that to spiral out of control instead of actually calming down and listening to the warnings that i had gotten.

Why should you be unbanned?: I think that i have gotten a better mindset of how to actually calm down instead of lashing in the heat of a moment and i would like to get unbanned since i have played on the community for 3-4ish years. I would enjoy being able to play with the wonderful community and have some good bhoppers to compete with on the servers.

6 minutes ago, Savage_Pear said:

Reason why you were banned(If you don't know this put n/a): I had gotten banned march 6th or 7th after being toxic and arguing and allowing that to spiral out of control instead of actually calming down and listening to the warnings that i had gotten.

If the ban was only for toxicity and arguing, I think giving Pear a second chance is fair enough. He's gotten some time away from the server and I think it's fair to bring him back. Just make sure you know what binds you have before you join the jb servers and accidentally spam some raciest quote ?

Besides, I miss the BS when he'd LR with a race where you must "sideways b-hop only; must complete climb with +right in console." despite how much I hated it. (please don't actually do this.)

I'll +1 this crazy fucker.

I'm going to stay neutral. It's kinda hard to decipher pear's emotions especially when he was being extremely toxic and threatening to cheat before the ban then immediately switches over to depressed and sorry within seconds of finding out he's banned and I honestly can't tell when pear is being for real or not. Pear is usually a cool guy but there's certain times that he's toxic, but if he could clean up his act I think a lot of us would be more than happy to welcome him back into the community.

+1

As @Dannypicacho said, it has proven difficult in the past to differentiate the intentions through the changes in mood and attitude, but if he can properly demonstrate that he can both control this and be generally positive, if not neutral at the least, then he gives us little reason to not accept him. I do, however, think that it can be considered too early to attempt to re-enter the community. That being said, over the past month or so, I have been talking to pear, extending my full belief and trust for the benefit of the doubt that he has not only realized his actions and knows now how to act upon them, but is changing this through making changes in his own attitude and lifestyle. If we do not give him a final chance when he is faced with this ultimatum, then we cannot make a truly just judgement.

Going to stay neutral on this, but there are some things I'd like to point out. A certain individual (I'll leave it anonymous, but if you want to claim ownership, go ahead : D) PM'd a few others along with myself asking for a lighter sentence for Pear- this was my reply:

"I haven't really talked about my opinion outside of the staff chat, but I've said it once and I'll say it again- Pear will not be unbanned until he gets his attitude under control. He's incredibly spontaneous and will blow up over nothing; something I'm far too familiar with, as I had to sit through a relatively long argument/discussion with him 2-3 days ago, in which he provided solid evidence that he does, in fact, sell cheats (which I believe some of the higher-ups were already aware of but didn't have any solid evidence to act on it.)

Regarding his ban on the Discord: He will not be unbanned from Discord until he can keep his personality and brain in check, I don't want any sort of problems coming out of him whatsoever. If/when he gets unbanned, he will be on extremely thin ice and will be banned again if any staff/members hear him slur, stir up drama, or talk about his suicidal thoughts. (All of these are fine in PM, so long as both parties are fine with it.) If you or Pear want to, you can go ahead and make a private server for you and your friends, but at the moment I'm not willing to let him back in the main server.
That being said, I will be more than happy to have him unbanned after 'x' amount of time where he can show us that he has improved over the duration of his ban. If you want to relay this list of things he needs to improve on, be my guest.

• Work on keeping your depression private, do not go around on our servers claiming that you are suicidal and have attempted suicide multiple times. I highly recommend seeking therapeutic assistance.
  • Chill out on the blatant racism, stop calling people "stupid fucking niggers" every two minutes.
  • Cease and desist all cheating and related operations (this includes selling, using, advertising, and condoning cheats.)
  • Adopt an attitude in which you don't constantly belittle others
  • Stop with the compulsive lying "

I'm not sure whether or not the OP in the PMs actually did relay any information, but I might as well put it out there.

If the other person who actually replied to the PM wants to share their reply, now would be a pretty good time.

@Savage_Pear If you really do enjoy being a part of this community please at least try and keep your cool. I've seen the extremes to which your attitude can reach, both good and bad. For the most part, you were really fun to hang out with, but there were also times where you completely turned around and started shitting in everyone's throats. If you want to PM me on steam (since I think I still have you added) I'd like to see how well you've improved yourself over the last month. Good luck on your ban protest.

Just going to tag @virr and @Aegean since this was kind of a hot topic for a while.

10 hours ago, loftydrum said:

If the ban was only for toxicity and arguing, I think giving Pear a second chance is fair enough. He's gotten some time away from the server and I think it's fair to bring him back.

+1 has improved toxicity wise since then ban. And I've missed him on JB.

Going to stay neutral. At times playing with him was quite enjoyable, but the constant racism along side the toxicity got annoying quick. If his act is cleaned up, then Ill welcome him back with open arms.

neutral. haven't had any sort of contact since you got banned and even then I still don't 100% know the whole dealio with all that so I can't say that I know enough to vouch. 

I haven't said racial slurs since the ban and I have been stopping the selling of cheats and letting cow have it all I dropped the selling of cheats since the 27th and will no longer have access to any of it.

I mean pear used to really hate me and he doesn’t anymore at all (I think) which shows that he’s at least partly reformed and changed. Also technically didn’t he basically do what I did. Toxicity and many warnings. It’s always good to take a step back and come back better which I think is what would happen here. +1 cause first of all a situation like his ban would be better for like a ban request so he probably shouldn’t of gotten permed and he’s reformed/better now.

I'm gonna change my initial vouch to a +1. Just got out of a relatively brief, but overall pleasant chat with Pear. It seems that he really has turned things around and is a lot more enjoyable to talk to, not much else to be said.

+1 From my few experiences with Pear lately, I enjoyed his company and seemed pretty upbeat with me. He seemed happier and it was a fucken hoot(a decent amount of laughter) to be around for a bit. However, I only was with him 2-4 times after his ban. I briefly spoke to him if we were playing a game and it was fine casual talk.  Although, the times I was with him was pretty good. 

He's a good guy in my books. He needs to learn how to control his emotions more or learn when to bring stuff into pms and not let things boil into public channels. I believe he should get unbanned and given a second chance for now.