Savage_Pear

Savage_Pear

I generally always hate debating on whether someone deserves a second chance or not. Regardless though, I think Walt is one of the few people who have taken a good look at their own flaws and will be a better person in this community from this day forth.

+1 for the unban and I trust that he won't let us down for giving him another chance.

14 hours ago, Duke said:

Honestly, the last i spoke to pear he was still being toxic and hasnt honestly learned anything from less then a month ban so -1

Could you elaborate on this? I've heard Pear's side of the story but I would like to hear yours as well.

2 hours ago, PotatoDoc said:

+1 From my few experiences with Pear lately, I enjoyed his company and seemed pretty upbeat with me. He seemed happier and it was a fucken hoot(a decent amount of laughter) to be around for a bit. However, I only was with him 2-4 times after his ban. I briefly spoke to him if we were playing a game and it was fine casual talk.  Although, the times I was with him was pretty good. 

He's a good guy in my books. He needs to learn how to control his emotions more or learn when to bring stuff into pms and not let things boil into public channels. I believe he should get unbanned and given a second chance for now. 

My thoughts in better words

Hey Thanks everyone for the +1's and such i really appreciate the joy and the welcome feeling back but hopefully i will get unbanned and i'm sorry if i had been disrespectful to you duke but i was just saying jokes and you knew they were jokes sorry if you took them to heart. 

2 minutes ago, Savage_Pear said:

Hey Thanks everyone for the +1's and such i really appreciate the joy and the welcome feeling back but hopefully i will get unbanned and i'm sorry if i had been disrespectful to you duke but i was just saying jokes and you knew they were jokes sorry if you took them to heart. 

Don’t worry man, remember the times we had together pear, when we bhop together, when you call me a kid and said to me,”bhop side way, good luck have fun”. Or something like that. We had fun, but time goes by and we all have to grow from that or grow from something like a plant or a tree. I hope you get unban and stop saying the brown reverse (nword). And I should stop drinking chocolate milk because I can’t drink beer or wine. So if you get unban, welcome back and we should do stuff sideways only, like fishing sideways.....

cat hopping GIF Tell me when ur ready for sideways bhop boi...

+1 cute and I rarely have any bad experiences with him. Haven't heard him be racist since his ban, and i'm positive he's learned his lesson. Im pretty sure at first he didnt give a shit but then regretted his decisions later on, and i'm pretty sure xG has some sentimental value to him. I miss you, dad

please come back