• In-Game Name
    xga darrth
  • Identity
    STEAM_0:1:166045152
  • Position
  • Time Active on Servers
    6-8 hours?
  • Information

Time looks bad, I know but do keep in mind that servers have just gone up and I mostly play when there is population. Majority of people know me, except the Cozy Boys and the TF2 people. I am CS:GO admin and MC admin so if I don't get this position, no loss to me. As I am in a staff position on cs, I do know how to moderate servers. I know not to pick sides and to take action. I know the basic rules of TTT and am still learning xg's version of the rules from HONG when I decide to ask him. I know how to handle different things and am capable of watching a server of 15+ by myself (I hate doing it by the way). I've recently gotten back into gmod to play TTT specifically, just not xg as it wasn't up at the time. Getting this position will be cool and will also help us when we need staff on when @Dannypicacho does his TTT games. Thanks ?

• I have read the staff submission rules and meet the requirements for the division I'm applying for.
    Yes

+1 easily one of the most helpful and responsible staff members in xG at the moment, I can say without a doubt he would be an more than an asset to the Gmod division

+1

Darrth is a mature and relaxed person. He’s reasonable and capable at his staff job in CSGO in my opinion. I would expect him to do well as a gmod staff member.

A: 8

M: 8