• In-Game Name
    Polar
  • Identity
    https://steamcommunity.com/id/polahplz/
  • Position
  • Time Active on Servers
    12 days? not plus mg
  • Information

I've been familiar with the rules for quite sometime and while I may be one of the many trolls in the server I get along with mostly everyone and I'm known through out the jb server and mg (sort of). While I feel like its time I finally applied, I would fully understand if it wasn't considered "ready" for the position of power. 

• I have read the staff submission rules and meet the requirements for the division I'm applying for.
    Yes

45 minutes ago, ScottNi said:

-1 nice player dont think he would be good for staff

by all means I’m not trying to be toxic but if it’s the maturity your -1’Ing about I get I do fuck it mods and admins quite a bit but other than that I do enforce rules when other don’t even when they are present.(you may message them privately but I let them know publicly so everyone will know that that’s a no no) my activity has dropped substantially but I’m still known throughout the community and a lot of people ask me questions as if I’m a staff member because I try to let EVERYONE know the rules not just the one in the wrong and I feel that should be the proper way a moderator or admin should do things rather than keep the call out on rule breakers a secret via admit pm. 

4 minutes ago, Duke said:

+0

Would be  good staff member if he cut down on the trolling a bit.

Thank you for the honest criticism, I will work on cutting down my trolling to change that neutral to a +1. 

Honestly easy +1. And no, it's not cause he's my friend. Let me break it down for y'all.

As a DL I'm tasked with picking staff members for my division. When I do this I look for a few key things. That's maturity (as in knowing when to be serious and when to have a laugh), work ethic (how well you do your job and making sure you don't cut corners, etc.), and quick thinking (can you interpret a situation and make a good call on how to deal with it).

Now, Polar shows a great deal of all of these. His work ethic is rare. For example, at his IRL job I know even when it's rough, he never complains about it. He just says he'll figure it out and grinds it till he gets it right again. Maturity, he likes to troll and joke around but if his work ethic says anything it's that on our servers as staff, he's going to take it seriously and do what's right. Lastly, his quick decision making. When somethings up, he makes smart decisions that genuinely take all parties into account, and when it's something personal, he removed himself and his feelings from the situation on server. 

He owns up to his mistakes and always is trying to grow/learn from them. He works hard and knows the rules. He's also incredibly active in the community accross all social circles.

So yeah, +1.

3 hours ago, SegFault said:

Honestly easy +1. And no, it's not cause he's my friend. Let me break it down for y'all.

As a DL I'm tasked with picking staff members for my division. When I do this I look for a few key things. That's maturity (as in knowing when to be serious and when to have a laugh), work ethic (how well you do your job and making sure you don't cut corners, etc.), and quick thinking (can you interpret a situation and make a good call on how to deal with it).

Now, Polar shows a great deal of all of these. His work ethic is rare. For example, at his IRL job I know even when it's rough, he never complains about it. He just says he'll figure it out and grinds it till he gets it right again. Maturity, he likes to troll and joke around but if his work ethic says anything it's that on our servers as staff, he's going to take it seriously and do what's right. Lastly, his quick decision making. When somethings up, he makes smart decisions that genuinely take all parties into account, and when it's something personal, he removed himself and his feelings from the situation on server. 

He owns up to his mistakes and always is trying to grow/learn from them. He works hard and knows the rules. He's also incredibly active in the community accross all social circles.

So yeah, +1.

agreed pretty much with every point here, just don't abuse someone when you're drunk 

+1 Absolute legend.

Besides some trolling (already mentioned by @Duke and partly by @SegFault), he would honestly make a great addition to our staff roster. Even on the few occasions he is toxic he makes it pretty obvious he is joking, and knows when to pump the brakes (especially when told to.) 

tl;dr go read Seg's post.

p.s.

please don't drink and moderate, we finally got @Arthman to stay at least semi-sober when he is on the servers

+1

I only drink and moderate so you should be good.

He's fine, he knows what he is doing and isn't afraid to ask questions to clarify on what he isn't sure about. The dude is on pretty consistently and keeps a very level head. 

4 hours ago, Chrono said:

+1

I only drink and moderate so you should be good.

He's fine, he knows what he is doing and isn't afraid to ask questions to clarify on what he isn't sure about. The dude is on pretty consistently and keeps a very level head. 

Tis the way should be done.

+1 

22 hours ago, PolarCoded said:

by all means I’m not trying to be toxic but if it’s the maturity your -1’Ing about I get I do fuck it mods and admins quite a bit but other than that I do enforce rules when other don’t even when they are present.(you may message them privately but I let them know publicly so everyone will know that that’s a no no) my activity has dropped substantially but I’m still known throughout the community and a lot of people ask me questions as if I’m a staff member because I try to let EVERYONE know the rules not just the one in the wrong and I feel that should be the proper way a moderator or admin should do things rather than keep the call out on rule breakers a secret via admit pm. 

is this even english