DepressedNeonNepp

DepressedNeonNepp - Team Fortress 2

-1 way too immature

and I haven't seen any improvement since i've known you and what time is this you've left, like the 5th?

1 minute ago, DepressedNeonNepp said:

This honestly is a bit of a meme

I rest my case on the maturity 

image.thumb.png.28c5e6f8544e8acab285d2d6da86026c.png

Where to even start, Alright, well I have seen you on servers and you have been nicer and overall better in general. I just would like to see you on more often, and I would like to see your improvement, I am on your side and I am rooting for you but you got to prove to others that you are not here just to mess around and mess with the community, because do remember that being a member means you are representing the community and by presenting yourself to be an immature person makes the community overall not look so good, not saying that you are immature. I would like to see your improvement in action and I would like to see you try and fix the errors of your ways and patch up your past, for now I am staying neutral.

I'm all for self improvement, 100%, but this is the first I've seen of you since this thread:

If I am to +1 someone after what I've seen of them previously, I want to see them giving an active effort to try and improve their self image, not jumping ship, hoping it blows over and coming back a few months later.  I could be wrong, you might have been talking with other people on discord, on the servers etc, all I'm saying is that I personally haven't seen it.  I'd have liked to see some sort of effort especially on the forums building up to you applying for member, if this application doesn't go well working on your forum reputation, not just the number beneath your name, but how people view you is a good place to start, since I do believe that's where a lot of this began. 

image.png.a67996f02190cf3a3dba25c8fd296a8a.png

This is clearly satirical & ironical and you knew you'd get a reaction out of it, posting this when your last post on these forums was saying you are never going to come back, blocking everyone, etc isn't a very bright idea.  If you decide to leave and then come back, that's awesome, but do know that posting things like previously stated and then coming back and the first thing you do is saying that WILL have negative reactions. 

image.png.b48653f75868fa25b440bf9c4418a6a0.png

This also doesn't help your case.  Applying and then saying it's "a bit of a meme", if you ask me that just tells me you don't really care.  As @ABlueSkittle123 said, as a member of xG you are representing the clan as a whole.  More importantly, xG or not, you are representing yourself at all times.  If you want to be seen as nothing more than a meme, then go right ahead, if you want to be respected by your peers then you have to prove it.  You can't just dig yourself a hole and then get upset when someone pushes you into the hole, you got yourself into the situation,  now you have to work to get yourself out.

Good luck on the rest of your application.

Edited by Caleb956 (see edit history)

Unfortunately, your membership application has been rejected at this time. This decision was made jointly by @Caleb956 and I for the reason the we feel like you need to keep showing your personal growth before you can be accepted. The past few weeks have been good for ya, but we need to see that your outlook towards the community has improved. While you might view this as a meme, many of us view xG as a family. I just want to make sure xG gets the respect it deserves from you before you're allowed to wear the tag again. Please feel free to re-apply after 30 days if you want, and try and build back some positive rep on the forums and on discord!