So I came up with this little activity for people to hunt for credits by finding me and another guard that have a bounty I set during reverse hide n seek, the first time it was great people had fun and someone earned 1500 credits but this last time the kids (other cts) call out the location of the ones with the bounties which defeats the whole purpose of the treasure hunt. Could there be a "no snitching/pinging location" rule enforced when I decide to do "treasure hunts"?

Edited by PolarCoded (see edit history)

29 minutes ago, hongkongatron said:

I don’t exactly have a lot of server creds since I only just recently started playing

I still have 12k and was planning on donating for the donator status or whatever and more creds to keep up on treasure hunts lol

Edited by PolarCoded (see edit history)

3 hours ago, yadingo said:

Soccer tournament would be nice.

soccer on mg_lego_multigames, we could also do similar stuff like a volleyball tournament on the mg volleyball map

jailbreak - most rebellious t, most kills on a warday, knife only last ct, reverse/normal hide and seek

just spouting ideas - post yours here too! love to hear them

I think it would be cool to have this happen like once a map were someone automatically gets a bounty of like 10 credits and then you have to go find that person but not sure how you could do it with more than one ct maybe split 10 credits into how many cts there are..idk

wasd.PNG

On 4/26/2019 at 8:59 PM, Bonk said:

soccer on mg_lego_multigames, we could also do similar stuff like a volleyball tournament on the mg volleyball map

jailbreak - most rebellious t, most kills on a warday, knife only last ct, reverse/normal hide and seek

just spouting ideas - post yours here too! love to hear them

I really don't want to gravedig, but there are multiple maps where the soccer fields offer multiple balls alongside damage done to players hit by the balls. Doing some sort of day where the object of the game is to kill other ts with the ball would be cool, with credit prizes. It could be done in heats, where the people are split into groups and then the top few of each go on and so on. It could be a really fun event imo.