lilbleed

enable more guns on scrim server

Hi, 
I would like to propose that we enable negev and zeus on the scrim server Whenever I see someone ask Lithium he just says no, sorry but its true, and yet many of the people deciding that they're disabled don't even play scrims anymore.  I don't the problem is, they are a part of the game + we already have kids running around rubber banding jumping corners with UMPs in every 10man, + people who use scummy bugs such as pixel walks and .hp abusing (and still lose @Shox). 

no flame but if you  abuse bugs/rq games/ and/or is a tf2 player who sits in the csgo chat and posts their opinion about csgo but has sub 100 hours, dont respond.  

@Rabid @Lithium @LeToucan @BleedsBrother @MinerTeddy
@virr

-1 for autosniper

+1 for zeus

~0 for LMGs

10mans are already extremely toxic, and if we add autos, shit is just gonna be the worst. It's gonna be super cancer when someone buys one and even more cancer when other people start to complain about it, and honestly it's not something we want. Do we really want to absolutely despise eachother?

Also, I know that he just wants zeus and negev, but if we start unbanning weapons I KNOW people are gonna want other weapons unbanned.

Edited by Dannypicacho (see edit history)

32 minutes ago, MinerTeddy said:

+1 allow if you die to negev, then you deserved to

Yeah until you have a team of 5 people using the negev the entire game, WHICH WILL HAPPEN. 

People will use and abuse the negev and it's spray + corners. There is no point in making 10 mans 100% less fun than they already are.

Edited by Genocide
Wrong They're/their/there (see edit history)

1 hour ago, Genocide said:

Yeah until you have a team of 5 people using the negev the entire game, WHICH WILL HAPPEN. 

People will use and abuse the negev and it's spray + corners. There is no point in making 10 mans 100% less fun than they already are.

imagine dying to people who have to rev up 12 bullets or to people with their positions given away by constant gunfire or to silvers who meme