SegFault

xG Meetup Chicago???

Yo, so as some of you may know, I'm gonna be working in Chicago for a few months starting in June. If you wanna meet up and go to a bar, sight see, or just chill, drop me a PM here on the forums or on discord (@Seg Fault#7046) and we'll get something worked out.

lmao, actually back in chicago during that time, used to live there. im 15 tho, so obviously not. also grape doesnt know where chicago is LOL.

You see, I live near Chicago, however it would be super weird to meet up with an adult compared to some random 14 year old. So, yeah, as much as I would love to, it would get awkward rather fast, along with that if a group got together to do this stuff I would make it significantly worse just by being there, so yeah, I don't need to make everything worse lmao. I hope you get to meet some people, best of luck with that!

5 minutes ago, ABlueSkittle123 said:

You see, I live near Chicago, however it would be super weird to meet up with an adult compared to some random 14 year old. So, yeah, as much as I would love to, it would get awkward rather fast, along with that if a group got together to do this stuff I would make it significantly worse just by being there, so yeah, I don't need to make everything worse lmao. I hope you get to meet some people, best of luck with that!

inb4 half the posts on this thread boil down to this (i literally have the same situation)

1 hour ago, you get a gold star ⭐ said:

It’s one of the biggest/most important cities in the United States, are you European or something 

10 minutes ago, nuen said:

also grape doesnt know where chicago is LOL.

the only good thing to come of chicago has been deep dish pizza and thats it, plus illinois sucks

31 minutes ago, Chrono said:

i didn't know we started spelling California like that.

I'm conflicted because I want to agree with you to represent the place I live, but I also hate living in California,

46 minutes ago, -Diphikult said:

I'm conflicted because I want to agree with you to represent the place I live, but I also hate living in California,

It's ass living here as an adult but it's also home. no other state will ever feel the same as california. regardless of being nor mid or so cal.

2 minutes ago, Chrono said:

It's ass living here as an adult but it's also home. no other state will ever feel the same as california. regardless of being nor mid or so cal.

Can attest to this sentiment. Living here is brutal as an adult. The cost of EVERYTHING rapes your wallet, but I also can't see myself living anywhere else. 

Go Dodgers 😃

3 hours ago, hongkongatron said:

the only good thing to come of chicago has been deep dish pizza and thats it, plus illinois sucks

Live here in IL, can confirm that pizza is our one and only useful contribution to the world.

Also our governors are corrupt af.

also seg you bet we meeting up o7