LemonVolt

LemonVolt

1 minute ago, LAN_Megalodon said:

On the one hand, ruining things for people is funny, 

On the other, I could contribute to ruining this ban protest... 

thnaos.gif.0df196e9b39606c1833d83d58be23ac7.gif

i mean the movie came out like 2 weeks ago, its at the point where everyone should have seen it and no reason for me to be still banned so 😕

40 minutes ago, LemonVolt said:

i mean the movie came out like 2 weeks ago, its at the point where everyone should have seen it and no reason for me to be still banned so 😕

It doesn't matter that everyone should have seen it by now. It's the experience as they see it.

3 minutes ago, PolarCoded said:

-1 only because you still think it was "funny" to spoil a movie that alot of people were hyped for (including me). +1 for unban challenge tho.

i mean i dont "still" think its funny, its pretty lame rn

+1 afaik he only posted spoilers once and wasn't even given a proper warning before getting permanently banned. Red was given chances, whereas Lemon was not, I don't see how that's even slightly fair.

It was a shitty thing to do @LemonVolt, but I will +1 as you only had one offence and it has been close to 3 weeks. 

I know @virr had to basically give up on being spoiler-free for one of the most anticipated movies of all time just to take care of people ruining it for others, and regardless if he cared or not, it still sucks he was in such a situation. 

Overall to everyone, don't spoil stuff on purpose, if you feel like you need to discuss something on discord that is a spoiler, just put || on both sides of a message and label the message beforehand so people don't get spoiled.

This is an example spoiler on discord: || Harry is in fact a Wizard ||