LemonVolt

LemonVolt

8 hours ago, Chrono said:

unlike reds original he actually legitimately put the last 30-45 minutes in a condensed 2-3 sentences

Also before endgame came out we had a spoiler pin in movies tv where it is discussed about got

And I updated it to include endgame/other movies

I pinned my message on Thursday 4/25 a few hours before I went to the endgame premiere because I went to lunch first at like 130.

And his was after it had been pinned. I pinned that before 1pm pacific which is 4 east so before they saw it

for reference he posted his spoiler very shortly after reds spoiler so he definitely should have seen @virr warning in the chat. Since I saw the ban virr did before his spoiler of massive proportions.

all of this was copy pasted from my responses in a communication between discord staff/higher ups about the ban. personally i believe you post your spoilers with the textbook definition of trolling, to get a negative riled up response out of people. I also have no doubts that this is not the first nor the last of this kind of behavior from yourself. especially because you haven't really taken this ban protest seriously going as far as to basically tell someone who also made a protest for a ban for the same thing to fuck off out of your thread. with that in mind, i would give a -1 based on your attitude and the fact that i don't think the trolling behavior is in any way shape or form reformed or remorsed about.

I'm so confused by this, just because I told red and other people not to involve his case with mine because multiple staff said not to, how does that give me an attitude? 

8 hours ago, Chrono said:

unlike reds original he actually legitimately put the last 30-45 minutes in a condensed 2-3 sentences

Also before endgame came out we had a spoiler pin in movies tv where it is discussed about got

And I updated it to include endgame/other movies

I pinned my message on Thursday 4/25 a few hours before I went to the endgame premiere because I went to lunch first at like 130.

And his was after it had been pinned. I pinned that before 1pm pacific which is 4 east so before they saw it

for reference he posted his spoiler very shortly after reds spoiler so he definitely should have seen @virr warning in the chat. Since I saw the ban virr did before his spoiler of massive proportions.

all of this was copy pasted from my responses in a communication between discord staff/higher ups about the ban. personally i believe you post your spoilers with the textbook definition of trolling, to get a negative riled up response out of people. I also have no doubts that this is not the first nor the last of this kind of behavior from yourself. especially because you haven't really taken this ban protest seriously going as far as to basically tell someone who also made a protest for a ban for the same thing to fuck off out of your thread. with that in mind, i would give a -1 based on your attitude and the fact that i don't think the trolling behavior is in any way shape or form reformed or remorsed about.

Also, why would I have done it if I had seen anything that had happened in movies? Because I "definitely" didn't see anything that had happened.

Gonna object your comment @Chrono, just because someone else was warned does not mean @LemonVolt does not deserve a warning, especially if he was not there for the warning issued onto Red himself. 

On top of this, this is one of the few ban protests where I truly feel he understood the ramifications of his objects, and does find what he himself did was stupid. 

I'm gonna go ahead and unban, he was already punished for a few weeks, he knows not to do it again, as is the point of our non-perm bans.

~Closed