Genocide

10 Manners - Yes we must Discuss

1 hour ago, Aegean said:

The skill disparity in CS:GO is huge, which is why people like Klure, Mudkip, Steven etc can 40 bomb or more occasionally. They don't become OP with the guns that were previously unrestricted, and the same thing would happen if you put a rifle into their hands. It's not less fun to die to a negev compared to dying to a one tap from an AK.

Shit players like myself don't magically become good with the weapons, and I hate this mentality where people complain that we are playing 10 mans with settings similar to competitive. 

Are you comparing a AK to a Negev right now? It is completely less fun to die to a negev than a one tap from a ak, You get killed by a negev because someone is just prefiring the fuck out of you and your stuck in a corner. Versus that guy having a ak and having the chance to miss the shots

They drop 40's with rifles yes, but negevs shouldn't be able to be on that level. That just isn't fun what so ever in my opinion. Ask @Rabid , sorry to say it rabid, but he was legit getting FUCKED by negevs - and think of his skill compared to the other people on the other team - Not to mention he was getting fucked by seg's auto 

1 hour ago, virr said:

I definitely think people are overreacting at the moment. the only reason people are using the guns a lot rn is because they're """new""". give it a couple weeks before deciding if we want to remove them again.

Virr, it's honestly not going to change - Not overreacting. It's legit not going to change. A couple weeks from now, it'll probably be more ridiculous. People will still always buy autos, will always buy negevs, it'll never change. 

21 minutes ago, Genocide said:

Are you comparing a AK to a Negev right now? It is completely less fun to die to a negev than a one tap from a ak, You get killed by a negev because someone is just prefiring the fuck out of you and your stuck in a corner. Versus that guy having a ak and having the chance to miss the shots

They drop 40's with rifles yes, but negevs shouldn't be able to be on that level. That just isn't fun what so ever in my opinion. Ask @Rabid , sorry to say it rabid, but he was legit getting FUCKED by negevs - and think of his skill compared to the other people on the other team - Not to mention he was getting fucked by seg's auto 

this was literally the argument against unbanning them in the first thread js

Just now, Bonk said:

this was literally the argument against unbanning them in the first thread js

And it's the truth, I called it would happened, and it happened. 

3 minutes ago, Aegean said:

Rabid always complains about things in games, he hates any map in CS:GO with 3 lanes, we aren't gonna start banning those too lol

But he is good at the game, and for him to be getting fucked by these guns isn't saying anything? He was legit dying over and over again to Seg who had a auto. He was getting trashed by different players using the negev on cache. They legit had a 14 - 6 comeback DUE to these weapons. 

If these weapons were broken, they would be abused in competitive as well, but they aren't. This is just from people not being used to playing it, I agree with Virr to wait a month or 2 before asking for changes so quickly.

We are legit playing scrims with competitive settings, if those guns aren't broken in comp, why would they be overpowered for scrims? It's ridiculous to even ask to ban items that are IN the game and balanced around the game, the only time I would find it valid is when the R8 first came out because that truly was gamebreaking.

Rabid also is not a good example, he is a good player but he also tilts easily from people playing stupidly, and it gets amplified when he doesn't like what he's playing against. Before these guns were unbanned, I always blamed him that he was the one who got them banned in the first place because I knew how he would react if they got unbanned.