Genocide

10 Manners - Yes we must Discuss

7 hours ago, Genocide said:

Virr, it's honestly not going to change - Not overreacting. It's legit not going to change. A couple weeks from now, it'll probably be more ridiculous. People will still always buy autos, will always buy negevs, it'll never change. 

Didn't know you were a time traveler 😅 Either way, asking for it to be reverted so soon is dumb imo. The guns aren't overpowered in any way beyond the initial cheese factor, let people get used to them for a bit and then we can decide on if we want to ban them again.

2 hours ago, virr said:

Didn't know you were a time traveler 😅 Either way, asking for it to be reverted so soon is dumb imo. The guns aren't overpowered in any way beyond the initial cheese factor, let people get used to them for a bit and then we can decide on if we want to ban them again.

You don't have to be a time traveler to tell, as bonk said - I used the argument against unrestricting because I KNEW it would happen, and it did happen, it's just knowing the people who play 10 mans will NEVER stop using them. Seg uses a damn auto EVERY comp/silver squad we play. (No i'm not shitting on seg, just a mere observation) Mudkip tells his entire team to use a certain weapon just for the fuck of it and they will ALWAYS listen to him. It's not going to stop. It legit ruins 10 mans. I don't know how you can't see that but it legit just doesn't make them fun. 

@Egossi @Aegean @virr @Lithium @MinerTeddy @Genocide @S_bantf2badmins @steven.

I'm standing by what I said on keeping them unbanned, I don't want it changed, I just want the people I play with too change.

I also will not be playing any 10 mans until the sheep wagon stops. I understand buying the new guns every now and then, but when I'm playing against a team that's buying 5 neg's or 5 auto's every chance they get, you think that's fun? You think it's fun to just hear a lazer for 13 seconds while some dipsh*t holds m1 on banana while x holds it with an auto to his left?It's not.

Troll strats and dumb shit have always riddled our 10 mans, and I've grown to accept most of it, the jumping smgs, the five man p'90 plays etc, It's all there always will be, especially if mudkip is playing, dunno why, but people have to sheep him. there is a reason I ban Nuke, D2, Cbble, and vert in that order against him. It's not fun fighting four sheep and a good shepherd.

On 5/15/2019 at 6:42 PM, Aegean said:

Rabid always complains about things in games, he hates any map in CS:GO with 3 lanes, we aren't gonna start banning those too lol

dumb.

Edited by Rabid (see edit history)

On 5/15/2019 at 6:43 PM, hongkongatron said:

but can we remove vertigo pls

Vertigo is actually fun, I wish it was played more and people took it more seriously, once more smokes and pop flashes get learned it'll be fun.

On 5/15/2019 at 6:19 PM, Genocide said:

They drop 40's with rifles yes, but negevs shouldn't be able to be on that level. That just isn't fun what so ever in my opinion. Ask @Rabid , sorry to say it rabid, but he was legit getting FUCKED by negevs - and think of his skill compared to the other people on the other team - Not to mention he was getting fucked by seg's auto 

I got f*cked on cause I made dumb decisions and was not playing to win, was playing round by round for my self like an idiot.

On 5/15/2019 at 6:41 PM, Bonk said:

this was literally the argument against unbanning them in the first thread js

he was against keeping them banned, tf u mean this is the argument?

On 5/15/2019 at 6:44 PM, lilbleed said:

people are just mad because IM FUCKING NUTS WITH THE NEGEV, CLIP ALL THE MASSACRES IVE HIT @Pepper

Little kid.

11 hours ago, Rabid said:

I also will not be playing any 10 mans until the sheep wagon stops. I understand buying the new guns every now and then, but when I'm playing against a team that's buying 5 neg's or 5 auto's every chance they get, you think that's fun? You think it's fun to just hear a lazer for 13 seconds while some dipsh*t holds m1 on banana while x holds it with an auto to his left?It's not.

I don't know how often this happens, but I've only seen 5 negevs twice in 10 mans recently by a team when their side is completely stomping and those rounds were lost by the team who bought them.

Cheese or annoying strats are also not unique to those guns, I personally hate playing against 5 T's who all buy P90's (or people who only buy P90's) and jump around like monkeys, but there's not really a solution for that. The level of our players are too diverse, if you want more "serious games" which seems to be the vibe you're giving off, you might want to only play when all the fairly high-skill players all want to play, which is almost never at the same time.

If you have a realistic solution that you think would benefit the server instead of calling people who enjoy playing with Mudkip "sheep" because they follow his unorthodox playstyle since he's good enough to pull it off, feel free to suggest some.

1 hour ago, Aegean said:

If you have a realistic solution

The only possible solution I can think of is a restriction plugin on 1 auto per team and 2 negevs per team 1 m249 per team at any given time. But that's just more work for lith then it needs to be so idk duude

30 minutes ago, Rabid said:

The only possible solution I can think of is a restriction plugin on 1 auto per team and 2 negevs per team 1 m249 per team at any given time. But that's just more work for lith then it needs to be so idk duude

@Lithium Thoughts?

14 hours ago, Rabid said:

That's just how they are. The main reason I remained neutral on adding them is because I was aware that a vast majority of 10mans these days are very low quality, subsisting of 1-2 carries, maybe 1 decent player on each team if lucky, and then the rest sitting in corners with shotguns waiting for someone to turn the corner whilst their team is losing on a different site. When throwing in things like autos for bad players to lean on, it's to be completely expected that they use it rather than trying to improve. Still though, I would personally approve of a limit on LMG/autos.

17 hours ago, Rabid said:

he was against keeping them banned, tf u mean this is the argument?

I never said he wasn't ever against it, I just wanted to point out to everyone that that was the main argument against unbanning them in the first place from the first thread 

Side note: I just meme in the background and people buy negevs along with me for fun. If there's a significant advantage, or if someone asks for a strat, then I might call for a big meme, but otherwise, I just let people do whatever as long as they run the right direction and aim above the floor. @Rabid hasn't been on my team for a while, but the "sheep" plays are just people on my team having fun doing whatever because I don't wanna just run 5 AK/AWP Sicko-Mode-Panic-Attack-Slam-Dunk-Sweat-Zone all day.