• Previous Member
    No
    IHotKey#8642
  • Previously Banned
    No
  • Time Active on Servers
    1d 13h
  • Reason for Joining

I would like to be member for XG. The reason I want to be a member of XG is because I want to represent this community. If I were to be a member of XG it could inspire other players to apply for this community. There are all kinds of communities out there, but this is one of my favorites because there are very nice players. Even if I was not a member I would still keep trying to apply but wait a sertain amount of time so I would not get banned for spamming applications. Also, if im not a member I will still be very nice and help other players out on the way. Thankyou for reading my application and I hope everyone will give me a +1 for this. If you are a admin thankyou for reading this and I hope you like it.

Just now, Destroyed said:

+1 Bro Amazing admin application one best I've ever seen

Hmmm? made 3 minutes ago I wonder what this could be

13 minutes ago, Lvl21DrugDealer said:

+1 I think he deserves this because he is very nice and knows most of the rules, he still needs some help and has to ask someone but for the most part he does good.

Need member to vouch. You can still make statements and stuff just know it wont be counted for the total

2 minutes ago, ScottNi said:

Hmmm? made 3 minutes ago I wonder what this could be

Need member to vouch. You can still make statements and stuff just know it wont be counted for the total

Yes I know Scottni

I'll give it a +1, since he's actually somewhat enjoyable to play with and has a relatively decent grasp of the rules. Slightly immature, but I think that's just part of the package when you have someone as young as he is applying. If this application goes through, just be extra careful with the sort of things you say/do.

Good luck on the application, man.

37 minutes ago, ShooterGuy2 said:

Even if I was not a member I would still keep trying to apply but wait a sertain amount of time so I would not get banned for spamming applications

Just a bit of a side note: those who have been denied member (application has a negative vouch total by the end of two days) must wait 30 days before re-applying.

Edited by Tatost (see edit history)

-1 Reason is

26 minutes ago, wawrxd said:

1up this man smels good

46 minutes ago, Destroyed said:

+1 Bro Amazing admin application one best I've ever seen Edit:Not to loud of a mic

Seems weird to me as I don't know these people.

Can be slightly annoying on the server at times but overall not bad

A:6-7?

M:6

5 hours ago, ScottNi said:

-1 Reason is

Seems weird to me as I don't know these people.

Can be slightly annoying on the server at times but overall not bad

A:6-7?

M:6

just because you don't know the person doesn't mean it is the same person making accounts to +1 himself, dm/dl can see if they are the same person. they would say something.

All 3 are completely different accounts with IP's all over the place, they could just be his friends from the server he asked to vouch for him. Regardless, member vouches are what we care mostly about and he is getting positive vouches so no red flags currently.

Destroyed is a regular on the server, it's pretty odd that you don't know who he is by now. Wawrxd is just under an alias, not a clue who it is