Soulify

Actual goodbye post

Starting on a good note, you guys carried me through my freshman year of high school through depression and severe stress. I appreciate playing, shouting, and making jokes with you guys all the time. Ten manners were a blast to play, even if the other team had the most stacked team ever. I improved a series of skills from just playing 10 manners, skills that have real-life applications. Teamwork, controlling my emotions, and socializing are some examples. Now to Jailbreak, I started somewhere 2-3 years ago as a fairly laughable name, it was like "idk O-O," and I had the voice of literally a 3 year old. I didn't talk in jailbreak so I never really got into the community. There was one notable person that highlighted the start of my jailbreak experience, I think his name was "Mogs." He was friendly, approachable, and confident. I shortly became his friend and started to know him, and we even created a group just for the two of us. Unfortunately, his time on xG was cut short, he had mass freekilled and been permanently banned from CT. He never got on jailbreak after that incident, seeing that I had known no one else, I took a break from XenoGamers. I came back after that break, and was welcomed into the community.

XenoGamers wasn't always perfect for me, as shown by the example above and my last goodbye post. 

I'll just list these things that ticked me off the most, it's really nit-picky, so I recommend you don't see it.

• I hated when people said that something like Overwatch sucks, that it's not good, the competitive scene and the Meta specifically. The reason I hated people like that, even when I knew they were joking around, is because they had no experience in the current state of Overwatch, how it's drastically improved. People aren't playing GOATS in competitive, especially at masters and below. Please, actually get a feeling of the game.
  • I hated when people tilt from the start in 10 mans, I also have to admit I did it sometimes. I don't care if you're really bad at aiming, game sense, or just being a good teammate; just try your best. 
  • I hated when discord staff received no repercussions through malicious actions.

-and etc.

Now that I've vented out my nitpicks, I'll list some people that were great friends and I'm glad they existed. @PotatoDoc @onlyalittlegay @Darrth @Dannypicacho @Jadow @Thrillhouse @Tatost @SegFault

Sorry if this post didn't flow too well, there were a lot of misshaped memories and it's 11 clock at night.

Well, as a (former) member of this community, 

IMG_20190525_225414.jpg

Sad to see you go, man. You're one of the few people that didn't drive me insane on the servers and contributed to that enjoyable experience that keeps me playing on the servers. You were and will probably keep on being the most annoying person to play against in a 10 man if you keep fucking holding A main when my entire team pushes B smh.

If you ever wanna play, I'm still down to play some Overwatch, so if you ever wanna hmu we can frag out together. Pretty sure my tag is Gdaymate#11152 (@bagggel STILL hasn't changed it back btw)

14 hours ago, Soulify said:

I hated when discord staff received no repercussions through malicious actions.

Can you explain what this is about? 

Regardless, it was great to have you here, best of luck with whatever you do and you're always welcome back if you do decide to return.

Edited by Aegean (see edit history)

11 hours ago, Soulify said:

I hated when people tilt from the start in 10 mans, I also have to admit I did it sometimes. I don't care if you're really bad at aiming, game sense, or just being a good teammate; just try your best. 

+100

Gonna be rough to see you go, hope to see you around some time in the future. Playing overwatch + games in general with you was enjoyable, even if you let me die on point that one time. 

Hey man, you've seen alot of good and alot of not so good come through xG in your stay. You're awesome to chill with and it's always fun hanging and playing games. Sorry to see you go, but we're always here and got your back.

It's been real, and I hope to stay in touch! Best of luck with everything life throws at you!

Well, shit. I didn't know you very well, but you were always cool to be around. Know that you're always welcome back if you change your mind. If you ever wanna play CS:GO or something, don't be afraid to message me. I hope you have a good time outside of xG. Cya.

Wow. You were probably one my favourite people on xG because of your casual and joking nature. This post actually just made me really sad. 

It's sad to see you go, Soulify. I'll miss you. If you ever wanna play something, just let me know.

I wish you the best of luck in your future.

I thought we were "friends" but FINE🤬, Hope you do great in school and get to the place you want to be. It was fun having you as an apex partner, goodluck dawg🤙

Shit man, you gotta do this on the weekend I ain't home. Fuck, Imma miss you brother, it was fun playing the 10mans with you and just messing around in any other game(like Minecraft or Warframe). Hit me up if you wanna hang sometimes. Good luck on whatever you're doing in real life and with schooling. Thanks for being around and chilling.