Egossi

Shadower

12 minutes ago, TacoSmasher47 said:

This topic shouldn’t be questioned close the application virr it was a joke between egossi and shadower that egossi told shadower he was gonna post.

Wrong, i did tell shadower i was gonna post this and personally he might still be my friend, but this is by no means a joke, I do want him banned partially for his sake so that he can stop embarrassing himself

First of all, I agree that Shadower does not deserve to be banned out of this community for anything he's done so far, and removing his membership is also not something I'm considering at this time.

@TacoSmasher47 what YOU don't understand is your mindset and attitude online is not the ideal one that people in this community enjoy.

You keep trying to convey by repeating in different ways that xG is shit now cuz your friends have left it while forgetting that:

1. New people enter the community, we don't choose people by specific criteria that they MUST follow.
  2. People mature, not everyone enjoys reading spam or shitposts by the same person all the time, especially when they provide 0 value and if they aren't friends.
  3. New people join, grow and change the communities values.

Your posts defending him don't even make sense to me, because he doesn't even care enough to apologize, admit fault, or even take it seriously just so he doesn't get banned. If majority of the people including staff aren't enjoying his interactions with them, why are we rewarding him by ignoring people who are raising valid concerns about him? Because he's your friend?

I'm leaving this up for membership reasons, and to see if Shadower will leave a serious reply, but he will not get banned like people are suggesting from our servers / forums for what he's done so far.

4 hours ago, Shadower said:

yo its been like a week and a half man dude come onnn you know me man haha man dude just let me in man bro its just a seeerrrrver man that thing expiiired dude comeon dude when u gona unban ya boi from your teamspeak 5 server dude? come onnnn

Despite your constant immature responses, I have no comment about your teamspeak ban but for membership removal or ban, I will say no to both for now as what you do does not warrant it yet. Of course the internet shouldn't be a serious place and we should all have fun and not take things too seriously, but you need to also learn humility and know when to act mature, even if it's something you're not used too.

~Closed