• Previous Member
    No
    Rythm | Ham Mafia |#7088
  • Previously Banned
    No
  • Time Active on Servers
    26 hrs
  • Reason for Joining

I want to be apart of a community and talk to people and this community seems good.

Neutral. Saw him on jump once, but he didn't really say anything. Seems fine, but it's kinda hard to tell what he's like since he didn't talk the one time I've seen him.

A: idk

M: wasnt a troll or anything, so probably at least like 5 or something 

10 minutes ago, Meaty said:

Neutral. Saw him on jump once, but he didn't really say anything. Seems fine, but it's kinda hard to tell what he's like since he didn't talk the one time I've seen him.

A: idk

M: wasnt a troll or anything, so probably at least like 5 or something 

whats the point of vouching if you dont know anything about the person?

Unfortunately I can't accept your application right now due to the following reason(s):

In order to become a member of xG, the applicant must meet the following requirements:

Have minimum 12 hours on our servers

I may have missed playtime on other servers, but if you could provide info showing your playtime it would be much appreciated, as this was the only one I was able to find:

image.png.9ac0ab4a5f276df16f3973f539e6a9b2.png

Showing that you only have an hour on the servers.  I noticed @Meaty said he saw you on Jump so if that is the server you play on most of the time just let me know in a comment down below.  I'll keep your application open for a few days to give me the information needed for playtime wise @Doge42013