• Offender's Identity
    STEAM_1:1:179284651
  • Ban Type
    Communications Ban
  • Explanation and Evidence

Players SteamID:STEAM_1:1:179284651

Players ign/nickname: cookie_

My name: [xG:M] TAoW Hunter
    _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So recently cookie_ has come back to the xG servers, and we had a rough ending about a year ago which made him unfriend me because I was a little annoying towards him. When he came back I got onto the server and saw cookie, and there's two cookies. Cookie- will be the innocent, and cookie_ is the person im reporting.

Basically I killed cookie_ and he said in the chat, "I will tryhard on you hunter, don't test me."

So I killed him again, then he called me a pussy.(which I know is not BIG, but he doesn't stop.)

Then after a little while I leave and that's it for the first day, the next day which is today I get onto surf, and the first thing cookie says is, "ohh no its the hypocritical faggot taow, removing my chat now."
    And I ignore it. Then he kills me in spawn, so I warn him and he ignores it, then I go spy and domm him, and every single time I killed him, he would say im "fucking bad" or a "pussy".

cookie_ has not dommed me once from coming back  but according to General Beast Kiro/Metal Bandit. Hes been telling everyone that he killed me multiple times and I got mad at him and threatened to ban him, when I actually never told him, "you're too good for me im going to ban you now." What I actually said, was if he doesn't stop with the Staff Disrespect, which I got a little tip from Owl, I would gag him for 30 minutes, I said this to cookie.

I tell cookie_ on his profile that he needs to chill out and stop thinking he's everything because hes being toxic and it's not right.

He then comments on my profile telling lies saying he killed me multiple times so I started to rage. He then goes on to say why are you dragging this on when it's already over,(though he starts random crap with me over 2 year old shit)

He then SPAMS my profile which not only showed toxicity, but immaturity.

He's not needed in this community as he actually states he doesn't care about it and that he would just try his best to get me pbanned. 

All I want is a removal of his permission to chat, and talk on mic. He's shown me in the last two days that he cant handle having a mic or using his keyboard to be friendly, and not be toxic 24/7.

As an added bonus, he goes off on another user for no absolute reason, which ive shown in the 5 screenshots below.

cookie_proof1.PNG

cookie_proof2.PNG

cookie_proof3.PNG

cookie_proof4.PNG

cookie_proof5.PNG