Discord
  • Offenders In-Game Name
    Cr0w#1488
  • Offender's Identity
    cr0w/decidueye
  • Ban Type
    Server Ban
  • Explanation and Evidence

this guy causes arguments and from what i've seen has been very toxic in every single one.

One time he was asking to share games on switch, I replied with no one is going to give free games to a stranger what followed afterwards was a toxic argument with tat and crow calling both me and tat retards and stuff

from the two weeks or so in the discord he has caused multiple arguments with him being very heated and slinging insults

I think a majority of people have argued/seen an argument with him just being childish about everything

+1 said bonfire and I are retarded for pointing out that no one would be willing to let him use their switch accounts to play their games for free. He complained that I pinged him in the middle of the night when he had "heat rash" even though he could have just turned off notifications for pings (he also could have just put his phone in do-not-disturb mode).

If any of you remember me from two years ago, I was a complete fucking retard. Decidueye/Crow was no different. He would constantly start arguments or get overly hostile for no reason. He hasn't changed at all, Crow is the same 14-year-old child that he was two years ago. How he got member continues to amaze me. I implore you to read his first member application here:

neutral for now

I think warnings should be put in place first rather than a ban, but I don't know if he's been warned at all so correct me if I'm wrong. 

It takes two people to continue an argument. I think the problem is that a lot of us will majorly disagree with anything he says, and have a hard time ending an argument that will just never end. However, if the argument leads to insults/toxicity, warnings should be put in place.

5 minutes ago, Dannypicacho said:

neutral for now

I think warnings should be put in place first rather than a ban, but I don't know if he's been warned at all so correct me if I'm wrong. 

It takes two people to continue an argument. I think the problem is that a lot of us will majorly disagree with anything he says, and have a hard time ending an argument that will just never end. However, if the argument leads to insults/toxicity, warnings should be put in place.

It wasn't the normal warning using modulo, but I did give him a warning over text. The entire "free game" scenario happened while I was still staff.

Honestly, +1. I thought he was fine at first, but now I can tell he isn't. He constantly gets hostile during discussions for no reason and can't handle people having different opinions than him. He blocked me for saying "your opinion is wrong" as a joke when he said he liked CS:S over CS:GO. He clearly isn't intending on not being like this anymore because he has been like this consistently during the time I've known him. At some point in the past he was on the TF2 server Pokémon Trade Center and was harassing @Dingbat just for having a bad connection under the reasoning of him being frustrating to fight. I don't think he should be kept around xG unless he fixes his attitude.

1 hour ago, Bonk said:

evidence!

not saying it doesn't exist, it just needs to be included in the thread

DISCORDAPP.COM

Step up your game with a modern voice & text chat app. Crystal clear voice, multiple server and channel support, mobile apps, and more...

This is just one of the arguments he started (Deleted User is Crow). @BonfireCentipede can link any other arguments, since I don't really know exactly where they started.

From what I've seen from the argument @Tatost presented, it clearly shows Crow being extremely hostile. However, I must admit, arguing back with him in a matched hostile manner at first definitely didn't help the situation. I feel as though people need to keep their cool when enforcing rules, otherwise it escalates the situation when it's not necessary. I understand it can be frustrating sometimes, but keeping a level head gives you the upper hand if some kind of ban request (or something similar) were to come of it.

I would like to see further evidence before providing a vouch, though I feel as though some form of action should be taken, should further evidence be shown.

Please remember to include evidence in the original post in the future.

+1 I've seen a lot of it as it happened. He is very toxic and always finds a way to argue something and will be offended if you disagree with him, and goes on a rant on how he is right or how you are being toxic.

considering his discord account is completely deleted, I'm going to close the thread. if he shows up again (under another alias or otherwise) I'll reopen the thread. 

13 hours ago, Tekk said:

However, I must admit, arguing back with him in a matched hostile manner at first definitely didn't help the situation. I feel as though people need to keep their cool when enforcing rules, otherwise it escalates the situation when it's not necessary.

this is 100% true. @Tatost please do your best refrain from arguing back/calling people names when enforcing rules ❤️

~closed

i have been informed by other higher-ups that he has 2 discord accounts (why??) and deleted one of them so 

~unclosed

whose idea was it to give me power to close threads

Edited by Bonk (see edit history)

55 minutes ago, Bonk said:

i have been informed by other higher-ups that he has 2 discord accounts (why??) and deleted one of them so 

~unclosed

whose idea was it to give me power to close threads

What the fuck is this suppsoed to mean