BonfireCentipede

Cr0w#1488 - Discord

*4chan buzzword* *4chan buzzword* *4chan buzzword* That's all this dude consists of from those screen shots. +1 for spergin out and using shitty overused memes while being an edgelord.

Omgomgomgomg robots omg bots omg i have an opinion i am different i am not like u npcs omg i hate this community omg brainwashed omg how did i get here but i lowkey have nothing else in my life omg i am so smart and woke omgomgomgomg😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

+1 bruh

On 7/20/2019 at 1:23 PM, yadingo said:

While his toxicity warrants some sort of warning, I feel that a ban is disproportionate to what he's actually doing. If we held this precedence of members getting banned for these levels of toxicity, we would ban every person who's had a bad day or two. Also, jumping straight to a ban seems a little unwarranted when he has no discord warnings whatsoever. While I know he's received numerous verbal warnings, he isn't a person who has, say, 5+ pages of warnings like some members do. 

In conclusion, banning someone outright seems unwarranted, when they have received little to no warnings whatsoever. While his actions still warrants a warning, I feel his actions have been blown out of proportion. I would warn him, and if he is to continue for an extended period of time, a ban would be warranted.

I agree with pretty much everything you said here, but would still like to point out the fact that the people with 4-5+ pages of warnings either have meme warnings or their warnings are over an extended period of time. In Crow's/Decidueye's case, he has received multiple verbal or text warnings within the span of 2-3 weeks. I'd also like to mention that there were some problems with this specific player back in 2017 which form the very foundation of this ban request. I find it odd to compare someone who starts arguments on the daily to someone who occasionally and jokingly says "TF2 dead division" or the hard r n-word.

17 hours ago, hongkongatron said:

+1 for member removal at the very least, if not ban

has been a massive pain for anyone around him whether it be on tf2 or discord, constantly trying to shut people down for any meager reason, causes trouble rather than meaningful discussions in terms of walls of text, etc etc

ive been so lenient to the point where im mentally handicapped

This^

Currently, these are the problems with Crow-

• He's a member of the community (as of 2017) and fails to meet the standards that we hold any and all of our members to. (Read his member application in one of my previous posts if you haven't already.)
  • He has openly expressed his hatred for the community, including the players and the servers.
  • He constantly starts arguments in the Discord due to his inability to take other people's opinions into mind. If he were able to have a civil discussion on the topic, none of us would have any reason to hate him, as everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
  • Constant general player disrespect
Edited by Tatost (see edit history)

23 minutes ago, Tatost said:

Crow has left the Discord / xG. @virr @hongkongatron this is basically just a member protest thread, since banning him doesn't really do much.

no he didnt why are you people so fucking impotent when it comes to checking if people are in a discord or not oh my gooooood

b241ce677df3522d8568712cfa7636ce.png4d247b3255c3386057e77e01017ac18c.png

like seriously

3 hours ago, hongkongatron said:

no he didnt why are you people so fucking impotent when it comes to checking if people are in a discord or not oh my gooooood

b241ce677df3522d8568712cfa7636ce.png4d247b3255c3386057e77e01017ac18c.png

like seriously

I got DM'd last night saying that he left don't blame me