Sign in to follow this  
Heisenberg

Server reset

Are you ing kidding me? Everyones stuff erased. There was no vote or any type or democratic process. I lost my dozens of hours of hard work on my city and my chests filled with supplies. Why?

Yeah im not gonna lie not having any sort of warning really turned me off. Personally Im sick of starting over. Had almost 160 hours logged into this past server, I dont have it in me to continue to start from scratch over and over again.

I lost 4 stacks of diamonds, 9k in money, countless chests of weapons tools iron. If i wouldve known server was going to reset I wouldnt have put in so much work over the past week.

I think im just gonna either play singleplayer from now on or find a server that doesnt reset like this. :(

I found it quite refreshing, i liked starting anew, and we have many more new guests on the server than we did previously (me and health advertising).

And for anyone out there wondering, yes silence has the old map backed up, so he CAN bring it back, but its all up to him.

Yeah im not gonna lie not having any sort of warning really turned me off. Personally Im sick of starting over. Had almost 160 hours logged into this past server, I dont have it in me to continue to start from scratch over and over again.

I lost 4 stacks of diamonds, 9k in money, countless chests of weapons tools iron. If i wouldve known server was going to reset I wouldnt have put in so much work over the past week.

I think im just gonna either play singleplayer from now on or find a server that doesnt reset like this. :(

i admit that restart without notice was not a good thing, but i just want to point out that you are exaggerating the loss. 1.8 came out Sep 15. to have played 160 hours, you have to have played about 6 hours a day which is not true. and you did not have 9k. nobody did. If someone had it, it would have been from the glitch KingJ found.

If you want to make a point, how about be honest? and after-all, minecraft is still at Beta. Beta is meant to be changed and servers using Beta is meant to be changed with updates. Don't expect beta to be perfect. Also, restart is often made when we add new plugins in an attempt to make the server more interesting and fun. I hope you understand all these and appreciate our efforts to let you have fun. Please be patient with us and hope you stick around

and i warn you all that when 1.9 comes out, restart may or may not be inevitable.

-We are sorry about the restart.

Stop whining about it restarting and get supplies it took you about 5 mins to get here and 5 mins to reply so 10 mins for waste that could have been used as supplie gathering :) just be a man and live with it.

if you have read my response and if you are mature enough, you would understand and suck it the up. for sake it's ing minecraft

I feel this QQ was uncalled for. The "mature enough" was pretty funny considering your name (BURN :P). But I accept your first apology (I guess :s); I don't want this to turn into some lame flame war.

And lol I guess you were responding to Admiral Snackbar for saying he had 9k of coppers. I'm pretty sure he did have 9021, while arth had like 1020, last time I checked. I had 900 coppers which was pretty decent. But I did have 1 stack of diamonds, 10 stacks of iron, 2 stacks of gold. I think it's a waste that I spent however-many hours I did on the server to have it be reset prematurely. I still do not understand the motives of reseting the server. The only reason Arth wanted the server reset was "because he was bored" (which he could have EASILY solved by dropping all his items, and walking an hour into the wilderness and starting over) or the Scudza kid who was mad (*coughbutthurtcough*) because his tower got griefed and he wanted everything gone, which is funny because he only joined the server 2 days prior to the reset.

And you nighty, you <3 I feel like a little kid who had his sandcastle taken away due to a high tide. Yes, there's nothing I can do, but I sure as hell can blame god rofl.

Honestly I'm a bit ticked that it got reseted, after all the hard work we did on the map (specially the Russian Confederate city) From what I heard, he has the save data still idk

i admit that restart without notice was not a good thing, but i just want to point out that you are exaggerating the loss. 1.8 came out Sep 15. to have played 160 hours, you have to have played about 6 hours a day which is not true. and you did not have 9k. nobody did. If someone had it, it would have been from the glitch KingJ found.

If you want to make a point, how about be honest? and after-all, minecraft is still at Beta. Beta is meant to be changed and servers using Beta is meant to be changed with updates. Don't expect beta to be perfect. Also, restart is often made when we add new plugins in an attempt to make the server more interesting and fun. I hope you understand all these and appreciate our efforts to let you have fun. Please be patient with us and hope you stick around

and i warn you all that when 1.9 comes out, restart may or may not be inevitable.

-We are sorry about the restart.

Really? Gonna call me a liar? 6 hours a day is nothing for me, I play all day at work then when I get home lol.

Get your ing facts straight before you call me a ing liar.

Oh and YES, I had 9k.

Ask Arth I made him rich too buying diamonds lol.

Really? Gonna call me a liar? 6 hours a day is nothing for me, I play all day at work then when I get home lol.

Get your ♥♥♥♥ing facts straight before you call me a ♥♥♥♥ing liar.

Oh and YES, I had 9k.

Ask Arth I made him rich too buying diamonds lol.

Pardon me if i insult you, but you are just re-enforcing the fact that you have "no-life" if you spend 6 hours a day, and lets say, 10 hours sleeping, than that is only 8 hours of other things. Also i am guessing that an hour in the morning, aswell as an hour to and from work.

I hope you don't have school in that case ._.

Pardon me if i insult you, but you are just re-enforcing the fact that you have "no-life" if you spend 6 hours a day, and lets say, 10 hours sleeping, than that is only 8 hours of other things. Also i am guessing that an hour in the morning, aswell as an hour to and from work.

I hope you don't have school in that case ._.

Alright little boy, here we go.

For starters, Im 23, Im not in school anymore. I work 80 hours a week in one of the top premier tattoo shops in Pittsburgh PA, so I have LOADS of downtime at work, with absolutely nothing else to do I sit on MC all day with you little kids. Its kind of hard to fill out a whole day when youre pulling 12-16 hour shifts at the shop.

I also travel and do guest spots in shops all over the country every other weekend, which means load of travel time, time spent in airports coffee shops and what have you. Again MC makes time FLY on by so Im on it alot to pass time.

Im currently under a 4 year contract for 55k a year, which means ill have made over 200,000 dollars before you get a pubic hair on your ballsack.

I also have a wonderful woman in my life who works 2 jobs, as a full time bartender, marketing director, and she is also a photographer on the side.

I am also a seasoned tour manager and have toured and worked for bands such as Against me, Anti Flag, Authority Zero, The Bouncing Souls, Coheed and Cambria, Dropkick Murphys, Flogging Molly, Clutch , Big d and the kids table, Street Dogs, and many more.

Dont believe me? Message me and Ill send you my facebook and you can see all the cool I do with my "lack of life", things youll NEVER DO because you think youre the coolest little brat on the block.

So go yourself before you come at me with any sort of "youre proving you have no life " little boy, go back to playin video games with your little friends because you cant make any IRL.

One more person singles me out for anything and im outta here again. Gettin reallll tired of this .

---------- Post added at 02:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 AM ----------

Also, 10 hours sleeping? hahahahahahahahaha

I ING WISH

Maybe theres a reason Snackbars always magically on at 7 am?

GET ED KIDDO