Sign in to follow this  
Heisenberg

Server reset

Alright little boy, here we go.

For starters, Im 23, Im not in school anymore. I work 80 hours a week in one of the top premier tattoo shops in Pittsburgh PA, so I have LOADS of downtime at work, with absolutely nothing else to do I sit on MC all day with you little kids. Its kind of hard to fill out a whole day when youre pulling 12-16 hour shifts at the shop.

I also travel and do guest spots in shops all over the country every other weekend, which means load of travel time, time spent in airports coffee shops and what have you. Again MC makes time FLY on by so Im on it alot to pass time.

Im currently under a 4 year contract for 55k a year, which means ill have made over 200,000 dollars before you get a pubic hair on your ballsack.

I also have a wonderful woman in my life who works 2 jobs, as a full time bartender, marketing director, and she is also a photographer on the side.

I am also a seasoned tour manager and have toured and worked for bands such as Against me, Anti Flag, Authority Zero, The Bouncing Souls, Coheed and Cambria, Dropkick Murphys, Flogging Molly, Clutch , Big d and the kids table, Street Dogs, and many more.

Dont believe me? Message me and Ill send you my facebook and you can see all the cool I do with my "lack of life", things youll NEVER DO because you think youre the coolest little brat on the block.

So go yourself before you come at me with any sort of "youre proving you have no life " little boy, go back to playin video games with your little friends because you cant make any IRL.

One more person singles me out for anything and im outta here again. Gettin reallll tired of this .

---------- Post added at 02:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 AM ----------

Also, 10 hours sleeping? hahahahahahahahaha

I ING WISH

Maybe theres a reason Snackbars always magically on at 7 am?

GET ED KIDDO

I get on at 7:00 its not a evidence that you have a family. If I didnt talk in the mic and pretending that I was 23 years old everyone would trolll LOLOLOLOL anyways no one believes ye. except your mom

I get on at 7:00 its not a evidence that you have a family. If I didnt talk in the mic and pretending that I was 23 years old everyone would trolll LOLOLOLOL anyways no one believes ye. except your mom

Snackbar actually does these things, I overheard him on teamspeak talking about his life a buncha times

SIGH

The whole point of this was to basically say, dont call me a ing liar, and maybe know who the youre talking to sometimes.

Thats all really.

I was pretty pissed when I wrote that, and while i mean EVERY LAST WORD I SAID, i couldve probably gone about it in a calmer manner.

ALSO, I could give a less If you believe me or not lol, as I said, youre welcome to have my facebook and you can see for yourself the things I do lol. Just message me on steam for it ;)

/thread

PS King J and Carrism get infinite Snax for life.

Mojo's and Slipery's snax have spit and MSG in them.

a lot of anger here, im not surprised considering its minecraft, this stuff happens from time to time and is expected, both of u are in the right (double and snack), double cause of mc still being in beta so u should expect changes to happen more often and snackbar in that its a huge train in the to have someone reset all that u have worked for. however, what i do know is that this issue to move aside and things will return to normal. trust me, in the previous server, me and another guy were spying on Russia and King J got super pissed cause we knew where it was when there was no way, needless to say, was gonna go down, with like 6 ppl from Russia following me and the other guy making sure we dont go in Russian territory, it was tense but it died down soon after

im suprised this is minecraft LOL there should be a thread where it will notice you that if the server will/gonna restart/going to be down/or been down/ect

Wow this thread has a lot of posts..it's always fun to start again and to be honest i was getting really bored of the old server. now we have a new one i'm happy :D