Sign in to follow this  
Maasie

MajorB

Member Name: maasie

Member's Name: MajorB

Your In-Game Name: Maasie

Member's Steam ID: I don't know, it's on the forums.

Abuse Reason: Disrespecting constantly. See the thread below for all the proof you might ever need...

Proof: Trif's admin abuse

He's already going to be banned for the week or day, depending on which mod/admin see's him on the server.

I do agree however he should be kicked out of xG

nope, the way i see it is that u guys pretty much ganged up on him like 10 to 1, didnt seem fair to me, and that very little of u were actually there for the abuse/ban request threads, most of u seemed to be there cause u guys wanted in on the flame war. -1 for his member abuse, on top of that, the whole goat threads fiasco and the posts was clearly an attempt to ♥♥♥♥ off majorb, dont think that cause he hasnt responded to the goats that hes alright with ppl posting them

nope, the way i see it is that u guys pretty much ganged up on him like 10 to 1, didnt seem fair to me, and that very little of u were actually there for the abuse/ban request threads, most of u seemed to be there cause u guys wanted in on the flame war. -1 for his member abuse, on top of that, the whole goat threads fiasco and the posts was clearly an attempt to ♥♥♥♥ off majorb, dont think that cause he hasnt responded to the goats that hes alright with ppl posting them

He wasn't the nicest to me earlier and Tarin's admin abuse gave me enough reason to start this imo.

Oh no he wasnt nice to me! He hurt my feelings! Grow up, you all pounced on him and he was defending himself. He called you a ♥♥♥? Get over it, you probably are. How old are you, 16? (hopefully) Start acting like it.

nope, the way i see it is that u guys pretty much ganged up on him like 10 to 1

I dont think we "ganged up on him", we just -1ed his admin abuse thread because it CLEARLY wasn't an admin abuse as Aegean said when he closed it, we all know he gets mad easily and after seeing that everyone was -1ing his thread and that Trif brought proof that it wasn't abuse he just started saying things like:

It will be a matter of time before i catch you on video abusing admin, and laugh when you get demoted.

I don't file ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ reports,unlike some of you 16yr old donkies

I said "GO" you are mad you tried to cell hopp not my fault your a dipshit and got killed

Trif needs demoted, abuses admin just to try to sling his small penis around so it feels bigger

This was BEFORE he was "provoked", that's the way I see it, i'm not +1ing or -1ing because he was already judged for this.

Oh no he wasnt nice to me! He hurt my feelings! Grow up, you all pounced on him and he was defending himself. He called you a ♥♥♥? Get over it, you probably are. How old are you, 16? (hopefully) Start acting like it.

I usually don't mind when people are dicks but I saw him being one again (in Tarin's thread and on those screenshots). My reason once again, I got the impression he couldn't be nice.

MajorB is a cool dude at some points his ego gets to him but hey it gets to all of us..everyone has off day I don't want him out of the clan..he knows the rules everyone has just been mean to him lately like Jaybeezy said and he is just defending himself. People need to learn its the internet

Holy ♥♥♥♥ jay, you're on a role with good posts <3

MajorB, although he might be a douche at some points, people DO provoke him... Jay was right, grow up, so what if he said something meen to you, it's the internet, not everyone is going to be nice to you, but if people go out of there way just to harass you (Like majorb says I do to him, no clue why) demo it, and show us some MORE proof. I get he does disrespect people, and he needs to chill, but no use kicking him out...

-1 To removal from xG

+1 for a ban for day-week to chill out..

If any mod or admin sees him in the servers and he disrepects, ban him for a day to a week.(Depending on how severe the disrespect was.) MajorB you need to seriouslly chill out. This is a community and we are all friends.

Personally, I do not think he should be removed from xG. Exactly like Serbian said, you all practically gang up on him. Though, seeing what I've seen from him, if it continues it will deffinitelly change to a +1.