Rhododendron

Want To Get Unbanned?

1 hour ago, YeEternalTuna said:

Can we just have fortnite dances already?

I feel like that would be more embarrassing for the challenger.

They have to do orange justice and the default dance to the music

The last dance they can choose for themselves.

too easy and the kids who get banned will already do them constantly in class anyway, so there's no embarrassment lmao

8 hours ago, Queelsh said:

I say get rid of the normal dances and make them do one monotonous dance for twenty to thirty minutes straight. This is because all the other challenges are either hard or time consuming. Why should this on be too?

20-30 minutes isn't fair since the others are decently short. It should only be something like 3 minutes.

11 hours ago, Tatost said:

too easy and the kids who get banned will already do them constantly in class anyway, so there's no embarrassment lmao

Like, I get how you would think it would be embarrassing since Fortnite dances are such a huge fucking joke. Kids just do them on their own, so it's going to be one of the easiest unban challenges possible without having to drop $10.

11 hours ago, Tatost said:

Like, I get how you would think it would be embarrassing since Fortnite dances are such a huge fucking joke. Kids just do them on their own, so it's going to be one of the easiest unban challenges possible without having to drop $10. @YeEternalTuna

7 hours ago, james8470 said:

SUGGESTION

Upload a video of you beating yourself up, savaging punching yourself in the face for one minute. We want to see some bruises and a little blood!

You fucking sadist

We want to embarrass people not torture them LOL

6 hours ago, Dannypicacho said:

How about:

They write an essay about how breaking the rules is bad.

Then we deny it because of hypocrisy.

T H E  U L T I M A T E  P L A N

Ok here's a fun idea for a challenge:

Call a Ku Klux Klan recruitment hotline number and get information on how to join them, get your robes ready and be ready for your first meeting, perform a lynching with them and then carve the xG logo onto the body, and take a selfie with it

8 hours ago, Egossi said:

Ok here's a fun idea for a challenge:

Call a Ku Klux Klan recruitment hotline number and get information on how to join them, get your robes ready and be ready for your first meeting, perform a lynching with them and then carve the xG logo onto the body, and take a selfie with it

A main problem any xg member would face is wearing both their robes and their fursuit at the same time. I don't think the kkk takes furrys.