Sign in to follow this  
darnell168

A kinda greyish blue hat

Its only 6 hours so most likely won't be unbanned before it runs out but w/e. So i was playing and i told one guy to qq which means cry more. Then i open console to bind a new key because i made a bind that sad True story and i wanted it to say cool story. i type it to bind it to a key and it just said it in game chat. while iwas doing this minecrack muted and warned me not to disrespect. I explain the story and sense i suspected that ; was a invalid key to bind i tryed finding a unbinded key and i click the one that says true story and then i was banned. The chat from my console.

] ʇsəɹoɟ|forest has nominated jb_nexzoid.

*DEAD* Catbutts : horrid aim

*DEAD* [xG] A Kinda Grey-ish Blue Hat : qq

*DEAD* ʇsəɹoɟ|forest : I

*DEAD* ʇsəɹoɟ|forest : Am worse

*DEAD* Catbutts : why do you always say qq?

*DEAD* xG | arvelez : he cant aim for shit

SeV7N killed Acheron with deagle.

Achievements and stats disabled: sv_nostats is set.

[xG] Terrorists are muted the first 90 seconds of the round!

Acheron : gg

fant is Warden!!

fant is Warden!!

fant is Warden!!

xG | arvelez : !bet

Meow : so i just listen to the warden?

] bind ; "say Cool story."

bind <key> [command] : attach a command to a key

[xG] A Kinda Grey-ish Blue Hat : Cool story.

[xG] xG | arvelez has bet $10000 that Duke will die first

Map made by KnY

Duke : :D

rhiggins66 : wow sev7n is doing better than i excpected

rhiggins66 : !guard

[T]arp [xG:M] MineCrack : !mute kinda

SeV7N : thanks :)

[T]arp [xG:M] MineCrack : warning.

ʇsəɹoɟ|forest : Meow, when you get killed, I suggest typing 'motd' and reviewing the rules regarding xG: JB

[xG] [xG] Penugar has bet $1000 that [AF] ilDinoSoreli will die first

[T]arp [xG:M] MineCrack : Stop disrespecting other players.

[T]arp [xG:M] MineCrack : !unmute grey

[AF] ilDinoSoreli killed r0bot with ak47.

[xG] [AF] ilDinoSoreli attacked r0bot.

[xG] A Kinda Grey-ish Blue Hat : wtf?

Meow : i did read them

Duke : its gag

[xG] A Kinda Grey-ish Blue Hat : how am i disrespecting?

Duke : not mute x3

[T]arp [xG:M] MineCrack : Saying QQ and cool story.

Duke : thats nice

[T]arp [xG:M] MineCrack : Obviously trying to start problems.

[xG] A Kinda Grey-ish Blue Hat : cool story i trying to bind

[xG] SeV7N attacked Meow.

fant killed Meow with deagle.

Read the MOTD or be kicked!

Noble The Troll : no

[xG] Penugar : yes

ʇsəɹoɟ|forest : Yup

rhiggins66 : no

[xG] A Kinda Grey-ish Blue Hat : im trying to bind and ; aint a key that can be binded apearlly

[xG] Terrorists can now speak... quietly...

[xG] A Kinda Grey-ish Blue Hat : True Story.

xG | arvelez : 2

fant : 1+1

Disconnect: You've been banned. Check Xeno Gamers for your ban information..

Connecting to 216.52.143.83:27015...

Connected to 216.52.143.83:27015

] status

Connecting to 216.52.143.83:27015...

You have been banned from this server.

got my steam id wrong STEAM_0:0:19652209 00:09 < the right one

as you can see above the time you think i was telling you cool story i correct myself.i was saying that i was trying to bind cool story after you commented about saying cool story. o

[xG] A Kinda Grey-ish Blue Hat : im trying to bind and ; aint a key that can be binded apearlly

also proof i was trying to bind it ] bind ; "say Cool story."

as you can see above the time you think i was telling you cool story i correct myself.i was saying that i was trying to bind cool story after you commented about saying cool story. o

also proof i was trying to bind it ] bind ; "say Cool story."

[xG] A Kinda Grey-ish Blue Hat : True Story.

Snotty attitude all the time. Not to mention, first offense ban. Orders from silence.

Maybe you should put time into what you type? Let this be a rememberance.

"i tryed finding a unbinded key and i click the one that says true story and then i was banned. The chat from my console." This is in the ban protest at the top of the page.

"i tryed finding a unbinded key and i click the one that says true story and then i was banned. The chat from my console." This is in the ban protest at the top of the page.

I don't understand what you're saying.

• I shouldn't be giving warnings.
  • You said QQ multiple times.
  • You need to take time into what you type. You put yourself at own fault.

so basically i watrying to bind the phrase cool story to ; key. i typed it in console and it said it in chat and gave me a error and it showed me how to bind even though i did. idk why it wasn't binding. then i tryed again and it didn't work agai and it said it in chat again. i came out of console tdo the order and saw what you were saying. i tried to say that i was binding cool story to a key. after that i figured that ; was a inviald key that could not be binded. so i tried finding a key that was not binded and the key i clicked was binded. it said true story even if i did try to say true story it wasn't disrespectful. also i don't rememberusing my qq bind more then the time i told theto cry more about the guys aim.

so basically i watrying to bind the phrase cool story to ; key. i typed it in console and it said it in chat and gave me a error and it showed me how to bind even though i did. idk why it wasn't binding. then i tryed again and it didn't work agai and it said it in chat again. i came out of console tdo the order and saw what you were saying. i tried to say that i was binding cool story to a key. after that i figured that ; was a inviald key that could not be binded. so i tried finding a key that was not binded and the key i clicked was binded. it said true story even if i did try to say true story it wasn't disrespectful. also i don't rememberusing my qq bind more then the time i told theto cry more about the guys aim.

Can't understand you.

-was trying to bind cool story to a key.

-didnt work and it ended up saying it in chat

-come out of console to do the orders and saw what you said.

[T]arp [xG:M] MineCrack : Saying QQ and cool story.

-tried to tell you that i was binding cool story and that why i said it, basically saying it was directed toward noone

[xG] A Kinda Grey-ish Blue Hat : cool story i trying to bind

-corrected myself after wards

- i then try to find a unbinded key and i clicked the one that as binded to True story.

-also i remember using my qq bind once and that time i said it was stated in my ban protest which i think you didn't read.

*DEAD* Catbutts : horrid aim

*DEAD* [xG] A Kinda Grey-ish Blue Hat : qq

i fail at typing because this site randomly stop auto saves and i don't see it and i keep typing and it makes it so it misses about 2 - 3 keys.

Minecrack, I see where you got confused. As this guys explanation is not that clear, but I get where he is coming from;

1: Someone said they had bad aim, he said "qq" which I don't really think you should've gagged him for.. imo, but w/e.

2: He's trying to make a bind for "Cool story." but the ";" key is invalid for it.

3: You say something, & when you bind certain keys, they auto say it once you click enter.

4: It says "Cool story." you give him one last warning.

5: he tries explaining that he's making a bind that says "Cool Story."

6: You take it the wrong way, thinking he's saying "Cool story." to you in a snotty way.

7: He says something, then is looking for an open key to place his "Cool story." bind on

8: He hits the bind for "True Story." after saying that he's making a bind

9: You ban him.

You were wrong to ban him from what I can see, minecrack. He shouldn't of been banned...

So i got banned for defending someone and failing at spelling. Not worth a ban,but surely taught me to watch how i phrase things. derp@meh. doesn't matter it's over by the time i get home.

-Closed? lolope-

This was a really dumb reason to get banned over, I understood what you said even with your terrible grammar lol.

Oh well, I'll unban you if you have any time left on it, and be careful of the binds in the future lol.

~Closed