Fuzz

SkitZo's Spray Maker

PLLLLZZZZZ i want a spray that has my name in it (whitestar) something that makes my name pop out. I want something to show im a 1 man army like dead people on the floor and something written on the wall like whitestar was here or just my name. cant wait THANKS :D

I'd like a Joker Spray That has My Name on it (Razec) in a Square shape (if you have a backround) i quite like the current pic that is my avi for the forums i also have been using http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_BR1LmlQX890/TUGodbPf5oI/AAAAAAAABV4/KMXdJP7NldU/s1600/joker.jpg as my current spray but yes as long as it has my name on it is of the joker (Cartoon version) and is a square (if it has a backround) i am a happy camper

Please and thank you very much

I'd like a Joker Spray That has My Name on it (Razec) in a Square shape (if you have a backround) i quite like the current pic that is my avi for the forums i also have been using http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_BR1LmlQX890/TUGodbPf5oI/AAAAAAAABV4/KMXdJP7NldU/s1600/joker.jpg as my current spray but yes as long as it has my name on it is of the joker (Cartoon version) and is a square (if it has a backround) i am a happy camper

Please and thank you very much

Here you go, if the VTF doesn't work, just use the TARGA and only the TARGA.

The background is transparent, please disregard the white background.

razec.jpg.e7bce5faaf690f1b646d795b754677a5.jpg

OMG I LURVE YOU <3 TY TY looks awesome

i can't seem to save it as an image it keeps saving as a text document help please

God I've been derping so bad, sorry I had a bad nap and I'm in one of my moods.

I forgot to add the rar, disregard the JPG.

Edit: oh yeah, derped again, put the vtf in steamapps/(ID)/counter-strike soruce/cstrike/materials/vgui/logos, if that doesn't work, just insert the TGA

EDIT: I'm retarded, this is positive 100% supposed to work. Use the VMT AND VTF in the same place. They have to be together.

[ATTACH]3390.vB[/ATTACH]

razec.rar

Hey, could you please make me one with my name? Something bad-butt :) and unique.

Considering this thread was made 4 years ago, I doubt you'll get your spray, unfortunately. Please try not to post on very old threads (this is called gravedigging). Thanks!

#Closed

Edited by Guest (see edit history)