Sign in to follow this  
MrPenguino

Surf Tournament?

I know theres a lot of people and subclans that play on RPG Surf. I'm not sure about surf DM. Anyways, I thought it would be cool to have a surf Tournament. Pretty much just like a regular tournament, just with surf maps. I know I have no power and have no clue how this would be held, but I just thought it would be really cool. Subclans, brackets, all that stuff. Plus it may open up other clans to try out Surf DM and RPG Surf :) So yah. Idk.

Thanks,

MrPenguino :D

ok its good but i got me echo goopers bull dozer and others tht play on surf echo-stats-175hp-3regen

my stats-160hp-3regen. goopers-145hp-2regen so gl to al!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok its good but i got me echo goopers bull dozer and others tht play on surf echo-stats-175hp-3regen

my stats-160hp-3regen. goopers-145hp-2regen so gl to al!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It would probably be no RPG

the scrim one? :P

Hehehehe... about that...

Well it's not my fault, it was working out at first but later it just came to a point that none of the teams got on when I told em to due to irl reasons etc etc :P

Can you just delete that thread mark so it doesn't cause any more confusion?

sure if i find it :P

Hehehehe... about that...

Well it's not my fault, it was working out at first but later it just came to a point that none of the teams got on when I told em to due to irl reasons etc etc :P

Can you just delete that thread mark so it doesn't cause any more confusion?

Great idea, minus the fact that some ppl will be considered OP over others based on time played in server. I would love to have scrims on surf maps with 2 plant zones (maybe modified times for bomb to blow up since surf maps usualy HUGE)

Hope we succeed with this guys, would be quite fun :)