Jailbreak, we have a problem.

Discussion in 'General' started by djplummer, Jan 11, 2011.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome Guest to XenoGamers! To submit an application make sure you read THIS then apply HERE!.
  3. Check us out on Facebook and Twitter!
  4. Enter our raffle for a copy of a game! Click here to enter!
Hello Guest!

Join our Teamspeak server today by clicking here!
  1. Member
    djplummer

Dec 22, 2010
    Hey I've been playing on teh jailbreak server lately and I've noticed that the admins or whoever has made it impossible for people to join ct on their own and that teh admin has to swap them and now teh admins have been joining setting it as this then just going afk for sometimes three entire map cycles

This needs to be addressed immediately my /b/rothers

2. Member
    mongolian_kush

Jan 12, 2011
    Accually djplumber its me Mongolian_kush i play the server all day and i never accually have experienced this problem unless there is to many CT's compared to T's

3. Registered
    Duckii
    Tired

Dec 21, 2010
    yea when i play and there's an afk ct i slay and swap to spectate so i dont really see anyone staying on ct afk that long

4. I took the trash out I promise.
    Donator Co-Leader Member
    Rhododendron
    Constipated

Rhododendron I can't stop eating cheese.

Dec 13, 2010
    My excuse is college, so I won't be much help till after 4-5 a clock, GMT time.

5. Registered
    Duckii
    Tired

Dec 21, 2010
    yeh dont worry im on alot since florida is pretty boring for me soo... im get on at around 3:00pm est time because of school :D so ill handle them

6. Member
    djplummer

Dec 22, 2010
    Mongolian you were on there at the same time, you were already on ct, and u were actually afk about the same time as the admin who was master rampage so you didn't see what happened where I accidentally pushed m then I pushed 2 which actually means join ct, which I was already on and it auto assigned me to the t team and no it wasn't because of too many cts it was only you (afk), master rampage (also afk), and I against about fifteen terrorists and master had also turned off vote kick, ban, and mute. So could you please talk to the admins guys and tell them that this is not acceptable, thanks.

7. Member
    djplummer

Dec 22, 2010
    Ps it's djpluMMer but I can see the mistake

8. Registered
    Duckii
    Tired

Dec 21, 2010
    Yeh i alrdy had posted a jailbreak Admins there i tell some tips and so on and one was not to afk as a ct and i dont think that master can turn off votekick/ban/ mute :p

9. I took the trash out I promise.
    Donator Co-Leader Member
    Rhododendron
    Constipated

Rhododendron I can't stop eating cheese.

Dec 13, 2010
    Votekick, ban, mute has been disabled from our servers due to abuse.
    Do we need to re-instate it?

10. Member
    Masterrampage

Dec 21, 2010
    i didnt no that vote kick or vote ban have been taking out, i wouldn't see why they would be a problem to bring them back
    as for me being afk its true i am afk a lot
    most people know i work from home fixing and repairing pcs and doing installations and ect at my house so that's why im afk alot but also online a ton cause i have literally a work center here with css on 2 of my 6 pcs lol
    sometimes i forget to go to spectate but that's what the other admins are for so they can swap or slay